Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Interviewing Trainees

    The glamorous noble son no longer exists, Ji Shuo lies in pain on the hospital bed, his entire head to shoulders is wrapped in gauze, only his eyes and mouth are exposed.

    There was a hole in the top of his head, the bridge of his nose was broken, his handsome face was spattered with glass slag in multiple wounds, his neck was sprained, and he was hit by the corner of the table to his waist.

    Ji Ningxue supported the tired mother Ji, "Mom, don't worry, the doctor said it's all skin trauma."

    Ji mother sighed, tears followed, "What bad luck happened today, bad things happened one after another."

    Ji Shuo bit Gritting his teeth, "I have been here for a year without incident, but I am unlucky when I leave, what a strange thing!"

    Ji's father glared furiously: "Don't mention that scourge!"

    Ji Fan, who had always been silent, suddenly said, "Tomorrow's coming-of-age ceremony for Xuebao. What should I do?" The

    ward fell into silence, Ji Ningxue's face was pale and weak: "Big brother is like this, I don't have the mood to do a coming-of-age ceremony, forget it this time."

    "No!"

    Ji's family said in unison , Ji Shuo struggled to get up, but his teeth were in pain, and his facial features were wrinkled together, "It's all skin injuries, but the waist injury is a little troublesome, so I'll be in a wheelchair tomorrow."

    Ji Ningxue's eyes were wet, "Brother , you are so kind."

    Ji's father nodded, looking at Ji Ningxue's doting eyes, "The coming-of-age ceremony is only once in a lifetime, it must be done gracefully."

    Ji's mother touched Ji Ningxue's hair and said with pity: "You, sometimes you are too sensible. Tomorrow, your parents will let everyone know that you are the favorite little princess of our Ji family."

    Ji Ningxue was moved and shed a tear, leaning on Ji's mother's neck. On the side, "Mom and Dad, I'm so happy." The

    screen disappeared, Xia Wei sneered, "What a loving family."

    Draw out a bad luck card, showing: 1000 lucky points, cause random career damage.

    for whom? Xia Wei thought about it, Father Ji currently has the highest hatred value, so he will start with him.

    Import Ji's father's data and set the time for tomorrow's banquet.

    Draw out another bad luck card and display: 1000 lucky points, which will cause random business damage after use.

    business again?

    The ballet troupe Ji Ningxue entered was not the XIUSD dance troupe she dreamed of, but it was the best springboard. When she graduated, she would be selected by XIUSD.

    Xia Weiyouzai introduced Ji Ningxue's information and set the banquet time for tomorrow.

    There are also scumbag fiancés, Ji's mother, Ji Fan.

    After counting the remaining cards, there were originally five red cards and seven black cards. After three were used up, there were still four black cards left.

    Going to find a bad luck card to give to Zhou Minghan, the system prompts: "You can only use the luck card three times a day."

    Xia Wei frowned, no wonder he couldn't draw it out.