Chapter 62

chapter 62

    The breeze was blowing, and the glass bottle collided with a clinking sound. The bottle seemed to be filled with stars, shining brightly, turning into a wonderful and dazzling night scene.

    A pink RV with the words 'Happy Birthday to Weiwei' written on the body, a mountain of gifts stacked in large and small gift boxes in the corner, tied with bows, and a fully packaged birthday cake on a white round table.

    Xia Wei's eyes were covered with a layer of water mist, and he slowly raised his head to see the tenderness in his eyes.

    Si Chongxi brushed the corners of her eyes with his fingertips and coaxed in a low voice, "Don't cry, if you cry again, you won't be able to open your eyes tomorrow." After that, he pulled her forward and said, "Open the cake first, then the gifts. "

    Xia Wei let go of the box and opened the box. Some irregular cakes appeared on the edges. The design was simple and there was no cumbersome flower pattern. He drew a smiley face and wrote, 'Happy Birthday Weiwei'.

    Guess flashed in his heart, and when he saw the embarrassment in his eyes, he laughed out loud, "What did you do?"

    Si Chongxi narrowed his eyes and pretended to threaten: "I must finish it." A

    sweet feeling spread in my heart, Xia Wei's eyes Rarely smiled like a crescent moon, sat on the stool and carefully took a look at the small white cake.

    Si Chongxi picked up the love candle next to him and put it on the cake. After the lighter was lit, it was different from ordinary candles, more like a fireworks stick, with sparks, "Hurry up and close your eyes and make a wish."

    Xia Wei obediently closed his eyes and put both hands The synthetic fist pressed against his forehead and made three wishes seriously, during which he heard the sound of the camera shutter.

    Opening his eyes, without blowing out the candle, Si Chongxi handed over a photo from the Polaroid he was holding in his left hand.

    Xia Wei was stunned when she saw the girl smiling softly in the photo. This kind of gentle smile from the heart rarely appeared on her.

    "Try it."

    In a daze, Si Chongxi had already cut the cake and brought it to her. Xia Wei carefully put the photo aside, picked up the small white fork to pick up the cream on the tip of the cake, and put it in his mouth, the rich milk fragrance overflow.

    Xia Wei raised the corner of his mouth, gave him a thumbs up, and said vaguely: "It's delicious."

    Si Chongxi smiled, got up and walked in front of her, lowered his head, breathed fresh, and his eyes turned hot, "I want to taste it. Try

    it." Xia Wei immediately understood what he meant, his heartbeat slowed for half a beat, looking at his clear, black and white eyes, his ears were hot, his eyelids were drooping, and he was silent.

    Si Chongxi held the back of her head and leaned in slowly, while breathing intertwined, he kissed the soft pink lips, and tasted the sweet and creamy taste.

    The breeze hit, the glass bottles collided with beautiful music, the light and shadow swirled, sprinkled on the two of them, and illuminated the dim world.

    After tasting enough, Si Chongxi's eyes became more and more hot, he restrained his breathing, moved to her forehead, kissed it, and imprinted the strong affection in it.

    Feeling his preciousness, Xia Wei felt warm all over, and liked the feeling of being wrapped in sweetness, without any burden, and the whole person was floating.