Chapter 27

Chapter 27 We are willing to bow down to you from the bottom of our heart...

    The chief director Wang Jun came over, with a face full of apology, "Xia Wei, the staff was too tired to record the day yesterday, neglected the microphone, and didn't notice that the live broadcast was not completely shut down, causing the current negative impact, I'm really sorry. "

    Who can't act, Xia Wei, an actor who has a rating of 3 in a fairy tale drama in his last life, learn about it.

    There were tears of sadness in Xia Wei's eyes, "Director... I know you definitely didn't mean it, but people are scolding us..."

    The director was stunned for a moment, and then looked embarrassed, "This is up to us, Huatai. Go to public relations and eliminate the negative impact on you as soon as possible."

    Xia Wei wiped away the tears that did not exist in the corners of his eyes, "I believe in Huatai, I believe in the chief director, but the topic of other young ladies and sisters is not very popular for the time being, but if it becomes popular in the future , If it is picked up again, it will still be affected."

    The chief director glanced back at the trainees, "All audio Huatai will contact the Weibo official to cooperate with the removal."

    The anger in the eyes of the trainees faded, and they were obviously relieved. With a sigh of relief, when I woke up in the morning and saw Weibo, the first reaction was to desperately recall whether there was any nonsense and gossip last night. Everyone was worried and anxious.

    They struggled for a long time without any results, but Xia Wei's few words would solve their worst worries.

    Seeing that everyone's mood had improved, the chief director glanced at his watch, "Can everyone start recording?"

    Xia Wei noticed that some of the trainees peeked at Fu Yanmo in the corner, and knew that she was the one doing it. come out.

    Yesterday, I learned from Nan Rui's words that Fu Yanmo is one of the heirs of Yinni. Many people remembered it in their hearts after hearing it. Except for Fang Yilan, Fu Yanmo has the largest family background. With her backing, some trainees dare to be right The program group stopped recording, but it was said in the past.

    In this part, Inni's trainee took the lead, and the other trainees echoed.

    No matter how harmonious the atmosphere was yesterday, but if you insist on choosing one person, normal people will choose Fu Yanmo, after all, interests come first.

    However, this matter was originally wrong with the program team. I was too tired and forgot about it. It was not intentional, it was all a scene to ease the atmosphere.

    After the chief director asked, he did not get the slightest response.

    Xia Wei didn't plan to speak at this time. Someone incited the group, and naturally he wanted to give the family a chance to be a hero.

    After a long silence, Fu Yanmo in the corner hung a sign with an innocent and sweet smile, and said crisply: "Director, canceling the video is what the program team should have done. Everyone is mentally tired because of this. Before recording, Director Li should Say something to lift everyone's spirits, so that the recording of the show can go smoothly, don't you think?"

    The director's face was worried, Fu Yanmo's words were threatening, and Wang Jun listened very harshly.

    He can become the chief director of a popular show on China TV. Without any background means, he can't climb to this position. He is just one of the heirs of Yinni, and he is not the new president who has already taken the position. As Nan Rui said, the brain is not very good.