Chapter 43

Chapter 43 Double-shifting in one Xixia CP eat hot pot, monkey play (serial... 

    Glancing at Xia Wei a few times, she was attracted by her cheerful eating, the corners of her mouth twitched involuntarily, and just as she was about to speak, the door was suddenly opened.

    The exquisite Nan Rui walked in with a smile on his face as expected, "How about two people secretly eating hot pot?"

    Xia Wei stopped his chopsticks, stood up and nodded slightly: "Teacher Nan Rui."

    Nan Rui said. Rui nodded, walked over casually, glanced at the quiet Si Chongxi, dragged the chair in front of the makeup table over, sat down unceremoniously, took off a pair of chopsticks, and said cheekily, "It just happened to be here, everyone is familiar with it. That's it."

    Si Chongxi slightly sideways brought him a condiment, took out a small black rubber band from the paper bag sent by the hot pot restaurant, walked behind Xia Wei, and pressed Xia Wei, who was still standing, to the On the chair, he tied up the hair that was draped over his shoulders.

    Xia Weiwei was stunned, the cold fingertips touched the surface of the skin, a little sensitive, and his back unconsciously felt a little numb.

    Nan Rui raised his head and glanced at them, shook his head, without looking at him, picked up a large piece of spinach and put it in the pot.

    Xia Wei was about to say that I came by myself. Si Chongxi had already helped her to tie her hair. She sat back elegantly, her face was calm, and she didn't realize how intimate she had just done. The tips of the ears are slightly red.

    Xia Wei's heart was hot, and when he lowered his head, he found that he was no longer covered by his hair, and his whole body was much refreshed.     Suddenly, a piece of duck blood was placed in the bowl in front of me, and then I heard the person on the other side say, "It's cooked just right. The duck

    blood in this restaurant is special. It has a smooth taste. Try it."

It was divided into two halves, and I blew on it. Then I heard the other side say, "You can eat it directly. I blew it just now."

    The duck blood dripping with sauce looked quite delicious. After that, he subconsciously put it in his mouth. It was really delicate and smooth, and he gave him a thumbs up.

    Nan Rui's brows jumped, seeing that the two of them were tired and crooked, he stretched out his chopsticks and took out all the duck blood in the pot, blew it, ate it coldly, and said proudly, "It's delicious. He didn't get     Si

    Chongxi's eyes, but he got Xia Wei's approval: "I also think it's delicious, but how can I eat duck blood with so many things. "

She put the cow in her bowl, held a spoon in her right hand and filled a few shrimp slips and said, "The shrimp slips are floating, hurry up and eat, do you want to eat the hairy belly?"

    Xia Wei nodded again and again: "Of course, don't burn it too much. "Old."

    Si Chongxi obediently and obediently took the hairy belly up and down in the pot. After it was cooked, he blew it considerately before handing it to her: "Is there any taboo?"

    Xia Wei shook his head, his mouth was too full say.

    Si Chongxi's eyes were doting, the girl's face was flushed after eating, and her eyes were full of satisfaction, making people want to hold all the beautiful things in the world in front of her.

    Nan Rui snorted lightly, and the chopsticks added up a lot of things when he hit the pot, for fear that Si Chongxi would take him away if he started too slow.