Chapter 42

Chapter 42 A more innocent and harmless little white flower has become the one that everyone shouted and beat...

    "It's Fu Yanmo! Smash her! Don't be soft!"

    "Give me more eggs, surround her, and don't let her run away!"

    "Reporters—! Fu Yanmo is here—!"

    A group of hands The young man with the egg basket rushed out, and smashed the eggs on her as far away as possible, shouting towards the distance as they smashed.

    Out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of the large crowd of troops running towards Wuyangyang from both sides. A group of them were carrying various cameras, video cameras, and outdoor reporters were broadcasting live with long microphones.

    "Pala clap!"

    "Pala clap!" The

    egg liquid fell from the top of his head, blurring his vision. Looking at a group of people rushing over, Fu Yanmo's pupils were filled with fear.

    Don't you mean only journalists? Where did these egg-carrying people come from? !

    Faces full of anger, eyes of contempt, like ice blades lingering at her, stabbing her whole body.

    The word 'finished' burst out from the depths of my mind, and gradually zoomed in, zoomed in and zoomed in... In the

    panic, there was only a trace of reason to look around, where is Inny's car?

    There must be bodyguards in the car who can take her out!

    But she was disappointed.

    There were no vehicles around her that she was familiar with, and suddenly a large number of eggs smashed over her head, causing her to faint.

    "Death to the scheming girl! How can your heart be so dark?!"

    "You are a thousand-year-old white lotus! You really are not a person!

    " It's actually such a person!"

    "Inni has a person like you, it's really a blood mold for eight lifetimes!"

    No, how could Yinni have suffered from blood mold for eight lifetimes? She is the heir of Yinni's serious children. She will be the future president of Yinni. After taking over as the president, Yinni will be the leader in the entertainment industry!

    "Get out of the entertainment industry, get out of Yinni!"

    "Fu Yanmo, you have been black all your life! White lotus with a black heart!!"

    Why didn't Yinni's people come to pick her up? ! Where are the bodyguards? ! Where is the driver? !

    Holding her head and squatting down, her eyes were dry, she was convinced that she was the future president of Inni, and everyone should help her clean up the black material and keep her safe, or half an hour ago, she was convinced.

    But the current predicament made her thoughts shake for the first time. Such words were just to comfort herself. If Innie really valued her, these reporters would never appear.

    Countless microphones were handed to the side.

    "Fu Yanmo, why did you frame An Qi and Xia Wei?"

    "Fu Yanmo, have you ever framed anyone else? Does President Inni know what you did? Did they instruct you to do it? "

    Excuse me, in addition to using despicable means against An Qi to force An Qi to sign a contract, have you ever forced anyone else?" "Are you the heir who was abandoned by     Yinni