Chapter 67

Chapter 67: Double-shift and one-on-one shooting at sea, the Si brothers meet...

    In the next few days, Zhong Ying had a professional attitude and did not let the emotions in his heart affect the shooting process, but his eyes became deeper and deeper, and he often looked at the sea while eating and resting.

    [Dark Death] has become the biggest dark horse this year, leading the box office all the way, breaking through the historical box office record of campus literature and art, and breaking the 1.5 billion mark within half a month of its release, creating a literary miracle.

    At the opening of the Golden Stone Awards Ceremony, Xia Wei won the Golden Bead Best Newcomer Award. In previous years, idols acting in movies would always be a bit sour, the fan circle mocked unfairly, etc., but this year, except for some black skins, the whole network is congratulating .

    Not only because Xia Wei played the role alive, but also because netizens discovered that the script was adapted from a real person. Through the card pattern on Weibo, everyone recognized that it was Zhong Ying, and many hot posts were Feeling regret.

    People in the government become real people in front of them, and everyone will have a preference in their hearts, not to mention that this play is a perfect work. If it can win three golds, everyone will not be surprised.

    Time passed quickly, and Si Chongxi and An Qi returned to the crew to film the coast guard who rescued Xia Wei, who was dying in the dungeon, through the guidance of the children.

    This scene will be filmed in the depths of the sea. The whole team is highly focused and careful. Zhong Ying arranged for a helicopter to rescue at sea, and applied for the marine police to be ready for assistance at all times. There was a medical team on board, and everything was prepared in every detail. Waiting for a good day to go out to sea.

    Si Chongxi took Xia Wei's hand and carefully stepped onto the boat, An Qi pouted from behind, two or three steps, the two of them were tired and crooked for a long time, and understood what love makes people contrived.

    Xia Wei sat down and put on a safety vest. He had just finished changing his style, with messy hair, scarred makeup on his face, and a few five-fingerprints on his cheeks, which were the marks of being slapped by the men in the village.

    Looking up at Si Chongxi, who was wearing a coast guard costume, his back was like a standing green pine. With firm belief in his bones, he stood still on the deck, full of energy, and became a beautiful landscape by the sea.

    When he noticed that he was looking at him, he turned his head and smiled softly, and Xia Wei felt a heartbeat.

    "You two are enough."

    After An Qi tied the safety rope, she couldn't help but complain, wearing the same dark green sea police uniform as Si Chongxi, Xia Wei chuckled lightly: "No wonder many people like it Uniform."

    This was not right, An Qi was stunned for two seconds, she realized what it meant, and said, "I'm an adult after all."

    Xia Wei smiled slyly, watching him come in, swallowing what he wanted to say.

    Several speedboats advanced rapidly in front, the waves rolled, the roar of the engine sounded, the crew of the crew went out to sea, and there was a drone at the top to shoot the shocking picture of the sea. After the official blog was released, everyone was shocked, and they all guessed what kind of super large make.

    Si Chongxi suddenly picked up his phone and turned on the front camera, grabbed Xia Wei and took a few pictures.

    An Qi wanted to be in the camera and take a group photo with the crew. She just moved her butt and bumped into Si Chongxi's unhappy corner of the corner of her mouth. She immediately pulled Xia Wei back, "Come on, let's take a group photo."