Chapter 60

Chapter 60 Double-shift and one-tutor cooperation stage, finals! ...

    The hair stylist turned on the hair dye spray, sprayed all the black hair into light golden color, wrapped it with transparent plastic wrap, and then the makeup artist started to make up. I have tried styling before, so today it is very fast. The one-time dyeing of the main hair is a big project .

    After the facial features were carefully retouched, the makeup artist took a paintbrush to outline the light green leaves at the corners of Xia Wei's eyes, and then used daisy petals to disassemble them and stick them a little on the forehead and the corners of the eyes. Eyes are clear, lashes are dyed brown, surrounded by orange-brown eye shadow, hazy, mysterious and seductive.

    When the stylist removed the plastic wrap and dried the hair, the original hazy and seductive hair was added with a layer of cool, light blond hair, which made Xia Wei look noble and unapproachable.     Sister Watermelon

    came over and stared at her and exclaimed: "It's so beautiful! The makeup is obviously similar, and the hair color is similar, how can the difference be so big!"

Satisfied, he turned his head to look at Xu Xueyang, who was blond and had put on an off-white dress, "How do you want me to answer you?"

    Sister Xigua smiled, "It's mainly because your skin is snow-white and your facial features are so good that you can be surprised by just dressing up. One piece."

    Xia Wei grabbed her braided braid, "The style is different, you are even more amazing."

    Yu Shuang came over and saw their eyes light up, "The changes are so big, the big guy is the most similar. Elf, no wonder the elf prince is willing to die for you."

    Xia Wei "shush", "Don't spoil it, I'll change my clothes."

    As soon as he stood up, he saw Wen Wen who was picking up Mengmeng, holding a With a few bags of milk tea, the two of them looked at her with dull eyes, walking slower and slower.

    Xia Wei raised her eyebrows, turned around and walked into the clothing room, changing into an off-white dress that reached her ankles, with ribbons of the same color tied across her arms, adding a sense of design.

    The costumer took out the black cloak again to cover everyone's shapes, and after chatting with Wen Wenmengmeng, he brought the milk tea directly to the waiting room.

    In the finals, Huatai sent a female host to cooperate with Teacher Wen Xiaochang. The order of appearance was discussed by the program team and the instructor. Xu knew that Xia Wei's group was very concerned and put them in the final appearance.

    Jiao Xiaoya and Wen Xiaochang's group are the first to appear. It is estimated that Teacher Wen Xiaochang will be hosting next time, so it is arranged in advance for the first show.

    Although Mr. Wen Xiaochang is not an S-level artist, he has created many popular songs over the years. The style of the songs is cheerful and jumping, which is very suitable for Jiao Xiaoya's style.

    After the opening dance ignited the atmosphere of the audience, the Nan Rui Anqi group came on stage, and the rap was cool and handsome, pushing the atmosphere to the top. The double dance showed top strength, and the audience screamed and screamed wildly, causing shocks on Weibo.

    After watching the practice videos and live performances of his teammates, Xia Wei smiled knowingly. In the last stage of the show, several people gave up their competitive hearts, returned to their true self, and made the stage they wanted and the style they wanted to play.