Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Fake daughter's dream is broken

    At this time, Ji Ningxue was not in the mood to pay attention to the mood of the springboard at all, and was expressing her inner surprise to Maini enthusiastically. She talked about her love for the XIUSD dance troupe, her love for dancers, and of course her deep admiration for Maini.

    "Mr. Meni, please come to the table." Ji Ningxue greeted attentively, and smiled when she turned to see Xu Qing, "Leader, please come to the table."

    The word "also" is very intriguing. Said: "It seems that you don't have time to greet me today, and you won't need the school dance troupe in the future. I will take back these dance shoes."

    Ji Ningxue watched Xu Qing take back the gift box from the waiter's hand with some confusion, and reacted. After coming over, she pursed her lips, and felt that Xu Qing's EQ was too low. No wonder she could only hang around in the school dance group at the age of several decades, but her consistently good upbringing prevented her from turning her face, and said aggrieved: "What does Xu Qing mean? ?"

    Seeing her like this, Xu Qing's whole person was in bad shape, and her brows knitted together, "For the sake of teaching you, I would like to remind you that in front of people who have lived ten or twenty years longer than you, Don't play this trick, the road is still long, and you can walk steadily with more sincerity."

    Ji Ningxue was even more wronged, and tears rolled in her eyes, "Does the head of Xu mean that I'm fake, I don't? You are unhappy knowing what you did not do well, and slandered me so much on the day of my coming-of-age ceremony."     Xu Qing said: "Little girl has some tricks, it needs audiences, and they will definitely say that I'm wrong, forget it, when you're older, If you are too lazy to deal with this, just think that I don’t know people well, and you don’t have to come back to the school dance troupe in the future.”     Ji Ningxue saw the other party tear his face and let his eyes drop, “If Head Xu wants to do this, I can do it again. What can I do?" Gently wiped away tears and smiled innocently: "However, sincerity is another matter, I am sure that ten years from now, I will definitely stand at the top of the world, instead of shrinking like you. It's unknown in the small school dance group."     Xia Wei shook his head and sighed: "You should be a white lotus, how can you activate the taunting skill, why don't you give your face to others!"     System: ... your face What's the matter with regretting that iron can't become steel?

    Just when Ji Ningxue was secretly complacent, she thought of some lame Chinese behind her: "Can the teacher leave?"

    Ji Ningxue froze as if struck by lightning, staring at the adoring XIUSD deputy head Meni, with a face full of respect, stood beside Xu Qing, who looked down on her as a springboard. It was difficult for him to accept it for a while, and then a huge panic hit.     Seeing that Meni, who represented her dream, followed Xu Qing and turned away, Ji Ningxue

    hurried to catch up: "Wait!"

Said: "This is the badge to join the Swan International League, and the teacher is one of the five managers of the league, stupid girl!"

    Stupid! Swan Alliance! madness! Xu Qing is one of the five managements of the alliance! madness! madness!

    These words kept spinning in front of Ji Ningxue, making her dizzy, her eyes flushed red when she looked at the back of the two.

    The Swan Alliance is an authority in the ballet world and belongs to the supreme existence. Top dancers are proud of being born in Swan. More importantly, if you join Swan, you can choose any international dance company, and the pass rate is 100%.