Chapter 1: Unholy

"Are you positive you know where to go, Y/N?"

Her voice echoed persistently through the phone. You rolled your eyes and huffed out a breath in annoyance. It was as if she thought you were dumb.

"I'm not thick, Alice. I'm aware of where the event will be held and where to stand to get your bloody autograph," you could practically feel her grin on the other side of the phone call.

"I'm just checking, I am however grateful that you're doing this for me," you felt yourself unconsciously smiling without realizing it.

Frankly you were on the fence with this whole autograph meet and greet thing. Not because you didn't enjoy going to see celebrities and interacting with them. (You did, you loved going to a Lana Del Rey concert and getting the privilege of seeing her in person.

And don't even get you started with getting to meet Sarah Paulson.)  And also, not because you didn't enjoy the truck load of chaotic and enjoyable atmosphere that came with it.

You were well aware that sitting in being miserable for the rest of your days was not exactly top tier for your mental health.

However, hopping around your hotel room trying to find your stupid fucking heel to meet a celebrity you weren't a hardcore fan of, wasn't how you had depicted this month to be heading. You'd agreed to do it on behalf of your best friend Alice.

Yet, you felt like it would be a bit awkward, no so fucking awkward having to explain this to the actress Elizabeth Olsen if she actually asked...

What sane person would go to meet a celeb but not be a 'fan' of them? You so it seemed, which is ridiculous.

However, you appeared to had to devoted your chaotic mindset into helping Alice, despite the fact it might not be the wisest of choices you'd made.

*

"Please, do this for me Y/N?" Alice looked over at you from the other end of the room.

Her legs were tucked underneath her and that fucking cute pout along with the puppy eyes you'd come to hate and find irresistible, appeared on her face.

You'd glared up at her placing your book to the side, averting your gaze anywhere but in her direction. You could hear her chuckle ever so lightly and you sighed finally meeting her eyes.

"Why on earth would I go to meet an actress I'm not exactly a "die-hard fan of," and get their autograph?" You raised an eyebrow towards her as you saw her lips twitching at the sides ever so slightly.

"Because Y/N, it wouldn't be for you, you'd be getting it for me. Besides, you know how much I've always wanted to be able to meet her and my annoying work meeting just happens to clash with that schedule," Alice argued her point back, evidently not backing down.

"Can't you just ask your boss to reschedule the meetings for your work?"

"I already asked that, he refused I have no other choice. Please, if you love me?"

This girl was really trying to pull the love her card, you hated to admit that it was working.

"Girl, I cannot just turn up to an event or meet and greet, whatever you wish to call it for a celebrity I'm not even a fan of!" You stumbled slightly over your words, clearly indicating she was winning.

That she already knew though.

"Yes, you can! People do it all the time, honestly, I swear. It's not like I'm asking you to lie for me, truthfully. I just want an autograph and a small hello."