Chapter 30: Ignite me.. Mark me

YN's POV: (good luck)

The moment she pulled you through the door, Lizzie was on you instantly, kissing you with an eagerness that was driving you mad. Her lips were all over you and she suddenly pushed causing you to stumble.

Your back collided with the wall as Lizzie pinned you against it trapping you there in a possessive and desperate manner. The air was tense and thick with lust as your breathes mingled as one.

It was at this point you looked into her eyes that were usually emerald green, bright and full of life as though they carried apart of the earth itself. This time though, they were almost as dark as charcoal itself, filled with lust, passion and desire. A desire aimed only at you. Love is something that you feel more each day, but desire gives you passion and that was exactly what this was.

Desire was driving you both as her knee came between your thighs causing you to let out a strangled moan, quickly muffled by her mouth. Your tongues collided, desperate to dominate but you felt her winning and slowly moving her thigh backwards and forwards between your legs to give you minimal friction.

"You know," she murmured pulling back and giving you a smirk.

"I still remember what you called me when we met Y/N/N," she nipped at your neck before pulling back to look at you directly.

"What are you talking about," you gulped loudly knowing exactly what she was referring to.

In an instant your hands were pinned above your head forcing you to not be able to move. She leaned back, capturing her lips between her teeth as she looked at you seductively.

"Oh I think you know exactly what I'm talking about, please say it for me?" Lizzie batted her eyelashes at you innocently.

"Lizzie.. I-" You were cut off by her hand gently squeezing your breasts, moving up to your throat.

"Is this okay?" She asked gently, loosing composure for a moment.

You couldn't even process anything, all you found yourself doing was nodding at her. Thinking around Elizabeth when she had you pinned against the wall and her hand almost around your throat was hard.

"Nu-Uh. I need you to use your words sweetie, is this okay?" She repeated firmly.

"Yes Lizzie, it's okay."

She smirked and within an instant her mouth nipped at your earlobe, causing you gasp and your breath to hitch. You couldn't fucking believe what was happening, but no way in hell were you complaining.

"Now say it," she demanded into your ear.

"I'm not sure," you whimpered as she nipped harsher this time.

"Be a good girl. Say It. For your?" She whispered sultry into your ear.

You took a deep breathe as Elizabeth pulled back looking at you with a pointed expression.

"Mommy," you managed to let slip past your lips and within an instant her lips crashed into your own.

Her hand moved from your neck to your breasts, before pulling back to look you in the eye.

"That's my good girl."

You let out another whimpered moan, crumbling at the praise and she smirked at you. God that smirk was feral and it was full of lust and mischief. You could tell instantly that this was about to be a very fun turn of events.

Her lips latched back onto your own as tongues clashed together, her hands roaming over your body before settling back on your breasts. You watched as the older woman observed, her eyes taking you all in, almost absorbing you in if that was possible.