Chapter 8: The written article

The alarm blasted loudly through the room and you groaned instantly.

Oh for fuck sake.

The growing pain in your head irritated you and you tried to shake it away. Why the hell did you even agree to go out drinking? When did you ever think straight though in all honesty.

You checked the time and it read 2pm. Holy shit! You'd clearly been blacked out asleep for a while. Hell, you didn't even remember actually getting home.

You just remembered knocking back drink after drink. Not the logical thing to do, but you rarely ever let loose.

You stretched your legs, praying there wouldn't be hangover. You really couldn't cope with one of them right now, if you were being honest.

Standing up, you headed to the bathroom to have a shower and freshen up after last night's events. Your head hurt ever so slightly, but aside from that everything seemed all good.

Thank god.

You washed off all the gross sweat and fuck knows what else, whilst listening to Taylor Swift's new album on repeat. You'd become quite addicted to her new song, Would've Could've Should've lately.

So, as you stood in the shower trying to wash away any remains of last night you sung the lyrics at the the top of your lungs, getting lost into the rhythm and the vibes.

As you put on some cozy pj's, you stretched in bed having no intention of really going out today. You probably should in all honesty.

There was no need to be relaxing, but sometimes after nights out you needed to give yourself wind down times especially if you'd gone way too far past your own limit.

Sauntering over to your phone, you glanced at your notifications and your eyes widened. You had several messages from friends and? Your mother, what the fuck?

God knows what this is about, so you unlocked your phone fast to read the notifications.

The first was from Alice checking up on you. At least at first.

Alice

Morning, feel like I've been hit by a truck...

Alice

You're still asleep? Lucky you!

Alice

Heard from Liz yet?

Alice

CHECK THE ARTICLE NOW!!!

*attatchment link*

What the hell?

You checked your mums message, which followed in a similar direction, yelling about an article and being associated with Elizabeth Olsen.

Why was everyone acting odd today? Better yet, why had Liz not actually responded to your texts as of yet? It was mid afternoon.

As you pressed on the article, you nearly dropped your phone to the floor.

ELIZABETH OLSEN DATING MYSTERIOUS WOMAN AFTER REPORTS OF HER CALLING THIS MYSTERIOUS WOMAN HER GIRLFRIEND HAS ARISEN!
written by Richard Mardians

What. The. Fuck.

No, no and no. This wasn't happening today. You remembered slightly, given your hazy ass memory joking about it with Lizzie last night, hut that wasn't the point. You were both simply joking.