Chapter 31: Ultraviolet morning light

Added A/N: I fixed this chapter in realisation I wrote it in Y/N's house nOT Lizzie's bad mistake on my part. Wanted to fix it before I post a new chapter. <3

Y/N's POV:
The ache in your bones was the first thing that came to light for you as you flinched at the oncoming pain. Your brain was a foggy haze, the lavender scent on the pillow slowly bringing you to reality.

Your head tilted slightly to the side and your eyesight remained blurry for a moment until they adjusted to the morning light. Greeted with a sight that nearly took your entire breathe away, a gasp almost eliciting from your plump lips.

Her dark locks, splaying all over the pillow, her lips parted with soft little sounds escaping them. One arm was thrown over your stomach the other burrowed within the comforts of not only her own pillow but almost the one you slept on too. You felt like you'd woken up from one of those dreams, but not truly woken up, your mind still dazed and confused with events of prior moments.

Memories of the previous night flooded back to you, your skin flushing instantly from the thought. Her lips upon your own, hands dancing over your skin and the way she felt against you. It was pure bliss, one you didn't think ether of you would ever achieve.

Funny, if you looked back just a year ago and someone said to you, you'd end up in bed with Elizabeth Olsen.. Your brain instantly would have cackled assuming they're on tumblr or Wattpad- you'd want whatever they were on though.

As your mind fluttered through the thoughts and dreams it had, you felt her stir next to you. She moved so gently, that if it were not for the little grumble that left her lips you wouldn't have known she'd awoken at all. Turning your head, you couldn't help your fingers brushing against her cheeks, touching the soft skin of it. It felt light and delicate under your finger tips and despite her Lizzie's body still waking up and eyes still fluttering slowly, the blush that painted her cheeks made you know she felt it.

Stomach flutters aren't described as beautiful but as terrifying as they should be in your opinion. Due to the pure reason for, when her eyes did flutter open and she let out a soft sigh her eyes connected with your own. They do say the eyes are key to seeing into someone's soul, but they don't clarify the feelings you'd be receiving if you made direct eye contact with someone you'd been dancing around a crush with for months.

Almost as if your heart couldn't clench anymore at the emerald earthy eyes connecting to your own eyes, Lizzie's fluttered down her cheek taking notice of your hand placement. For a moment, you contemplated on apologising, your brain simply had worked on instinct. However, when she sighed somehow even more calmly and nuzzled her cheek into your hand, you felt your stomach flip inside out as your heart banged painfully against your chest.

There was no feeling to describe this situation, none whatsoever. Like ships sailing on a calm sea, there appeared no waves crashing on the side, no storms approaching- just the noise of the earth and oceans itself guiding you both to a world unknown. Lizzie's nose scrunched, her lips curling into a warm smile one made just for you, one in the mornings you didn't think you'd receive.

"Morning," Her raspy voice carried through the quiet apartment, heart fluttering at the sound.

You're certain people don't clarify just how attractive morning voices are, so to hear her's is something else entirely.

"Morning, Lizzie," You smiled back blissfully as happy, the sun beaming down over your skin lighting up your eyes.

Her breath let out a little chuckle as she pulled you down, catching you off-guard. A little 'oomf,' left your mouth as she laughed slightly, a sound like music to your ears. Lizzie wrapped her arms gently around you, before turning on her side to face you.