CHAPTER 32

ENJOY READING!

————

Aleoscar Nixon Gonzalo

WE'RE heading now to find Kiara but we are not able to contact her rather locate his location, they can't track the tracking device for fúcking sake. Hard headed woman. Lahat ng nadadaanan namin ay hindi pinapalagpas dahil baka sakaling makita namin siya pero wala kaming Kiara Jaire na nakita. What the hell! Where is she?

I'm worried. I felt like something bad happen to her.

"Man, you're woman is safe don't worry too much." Ikaros said.

Damn don't worry too much, huh!

"I'm not fúcking worried, Man."

Agad naman nitong itinaas ang dalawang kamay. "Oh! Chill, I'm not the enemy."

"Haah! Putang Ina! Where part of the hell are you?!" I shouted because of frustration.

I kick all the trash can that I can kick, until I can't feel her my self I will not fúcking calm down. My baby. Mi Reina. Aish! I missed her already.

Please, let me see you baby!

"Big boss! Big boss!"

Agad akong naalirto ng marinig ang boses ni Kelra.

"What?"

"I saw the cctv footage and there I saw Kiara, it's infront of bakeshop that located in 7th street from where you are."

"Fúck! Okay, inform us if what happened to her."

"Yes, big boss!"

Before they can spoke I run away.

"Hey, man!"

Hindi ako huminto para hintayin sila. I run as could I can, until I reached in the 6th street I held my breath and continue running. I will not stop until I saw my Kiara Jaire. I can't wait to say to her how much amazing she is.

Ahh shit! I'm lucky bastard.

"Ahh! Arghh! Demonyo kang babae ka!"

"You can't get away from me! You can't escape, no one can escape from me son of a bitch!"

The scene I've witness made me froze a seconds. I can't move my body even blink my eyes. This is so messed up. For the first time in my life, I feel the kind of fear that I have never encountered before. I saw how the one of the man body trembles in fear as he step back while my Kiara Jaire is attacking him with her katana, I kinda feel uneasy watching how she slice the man's arm and the loud scream invade my ears. What's made me parted my lips are she was grinning ear to ear while killing the other men, she's enjoying how her katana slice the body parts of the opponents to death. It's horrible scene, the bloods is fúcking squirting all over her suit.

This is not happening!

I'm always composed and but still this woman never fails to make me amazed at the same time gone insane. This foreign feeling that only her can make me feel scares me. My Akira Jaire was heartless, she would kill without any remorse. This is what I didn't know about her, I didn't know what capable she is.

"Is that her, man?... She looks different.." Boses ni Nairo sa likod ko.

I know. I fúcking know and you don't need to ask

"Shit, man! The lady in the ground!" Suddenly Lion voice appeared.

I didn't notice the lady in the ground until Lion just say so. That's why! Her sister is lying there with the stain of blood in her shirt and the knife in her back.