CHAPTER 52

WARNING: R-18| SPG
Read at your own risk!⚠️

————

Kiara Jaire Lazarus

"What do you see in my daughter that makes you want to marry her?"

That was the last question of Kamatayan. And the piercing guy answered it with full of confidence. Tumataas ang kilay ng Kamatayan kapag nasasagot ito ng lalaki pero hindi nagkokomento ng kung ano-ano. Mabuting senyales na iyon na kahit papano ay naaabut nito ang sagot na gusto niya.

How about us?

"Bring my granddaughter on her room for awhile, young man." Papo said.

"Of course, sir, thank you." Tugon nito kay Tanda at bumaling kay Kamatayan. "Sir?"

"Go. Just don't let me see you doing something outrageous."

"Dad!" Jearah burst out all of sudden.

Well, I couldn't blame her and also Kamatayan know the two. We all saw what they did before earlier when they've seen each other. They look like a husband and wife that they didn't seen each other for years. God!

"Go on, I'll just inform you to be in here before dinner." The Kamatayan declared when they stop because of what he said after.

The lovers continued to walk through until they vanished in our sight. Ang pamamawis ng palad ko ay nagumpisa na naman ng bumaling ang mga ulo nila saamin ni Aleos. What the hell!

Bakit mas lalo akong kinabahan?

"So, young man?" Panimula ni Tanda.

Aleoscar didn't flench when papo spoke. Instead he wet his lips using his tongue then move his gaze to my grandfather.

"Sir? I am here for the sake of my love for your granddaughter because I don't want you to doubt how much I cherish her. I treasure her with all of my heart. I will give her the life she deserves, standing up for what she believes in, and doing everything she asks me to do are all options open to me, but leaving her is not one of them. If you asked me to die for her, I would. There's no price I won't pay, to say these words to you."

Oh god! Aleos!

"If you'll let me to be with her, you won't be worried. She's in my care. Her life is my life too. I learned through in our past that, I should love her for the rest of my life, I should express my gratitude making her the most important thing in my world. I should cherish her the way she cherish her love one's, I should have the courage to own which is truly mine, which is her. She is mine." He declared and pause paused.

He looked at my father. While me I was stunned there like a statue. Watching him speaking.

"I love her. No matter what you say, I'll fight for her. No one could separate us, even death. If she die, you can sue me or loathe me. You can spit on my grave therefore I will be grateful for that. But I can't let that happen, the last time I let that, we lost our three years for a chaos that I should be there for her.."

"You waste three years?" The king suddenly blurted out. "Is that the accident happened?" he added.

Aleoscar swallowed. He doesn't look nervous but I can feel his hesitation. "Its not accident, sir. I should be the one to protect her but I failed..."

Napakurap si Tanda. "You tried to protect her?"

"Unfortunately yes. I tried. But I was too late. I did be able to bring her to the nearest hospital but she was turned out died in my arms." He said that while staring at my father who seems replaying what happened when that happen. "There I met you, sir. We met but you said she already have a fiancé and she don't have a boyfriend. I'm sorry, I'm sorry for failing, I could fulfil all my responsibilities if you will let me to..."