CHAPTER 34

HAPPY READING!

----

Kiara Jaire Lazarus

ONE FÚCKING WEEK! I spent with Jearah when Aleoscar and I take her to the hospital here in Makati. Since her wound is healing now she decides to book a flight to America, right here, right now. I think she can handle her self, of course she can. Her bratty attitude is pissing me off everyday of each day, she always annoyed me when I visited her in the hospital for fúcking sake I can't give her a blow to head because she's healing.

What a witch!

"Go, Jearah. If I were you, I won't come back here again, not anymore." I hissed at her.

I and Aleoscar take her here in Airport.

The witch rolled her eyes to me. "Yeah, yeah what ever! I've gotta go, just don't blame me if our father know about your uh.." She trailed and glanced at the side of Aleoscar that who was like a clingy man, he caged me possessively with his arms around me. "You know haha, your job.. Serving the Gonzalo's Family."

"My business is not his business."

She nodded couple of times. "Okay. Bye, just give me a hug my sweet sister!" I rolled my eyes and let her hug me.

"Alis na, Jearah."

She pouted. Brat! "Take care, sis! Bye bye!" She said and for the last time she smirk at me before turning her back.

Sinundan lang namin siya ng tingin hanggang sa makapasok siya sa departure while walking like a queen, she's wearing her dirty white long sleeve and jeans with her not so big luggage and a shoulder bag.

"Tara na." Aya ko kay Aleos.

Naramdaman ko naman agad pagsunod niya sakin. When I reach his car he immediately opened the door for me, yeah right, gentleman but ruthless inside.

"What's your plan now, baby?" Aleoscar asked.

I glanced at him and settled my eyes on the road. "I'll go to our headquarters, alone."

Napapikit ako ng mariin nang basta nalang siyang pumreno kaya muntik ko ng mahalikan ang dashboard.

"What the!" Mura ko pa at masama siyang tinignan.

"Don't say that again, woman."

"I am damn serious, what's wrong with you?" Malapit na naman akong mainis sa kanya.

"You can't be serious. You can't go there without me. Fúck it! It's dangerous for you, Kiara Jaire."

He warned me. Tumirik ang mata ko at napahalukipkip. "I know and I am not scared. Of all people I killed, do I have to be scared this time?"

Narinig kong ang malakas niyang pagpalatak at marahas na pagbuga ng hangin bago ko naramdaman ulit ang pagandar ng kotse. Nakatingin lang ako sa side view mirror na kung saan nakikita ko ang mga nakasunod na mga van sakay ang mga tauhan ni Aleos, it's for safety kuno.

"I am not saying that you are scared of what, but it's just you making me worried. I trust you, okay? I was saying that, I am here...for you. What everything happen I am at your back. You don't have to be alone, we're together, aren't we?" He sighted heavily and continue. "If that's what you want... I'll go with you, I can't just sit back and relax."

Wala akong nagawa kundi itikom nalang ang bibig ko dahil ramdam ko na naman ang pagiibang awra niya. Tss! I couldn't blame the other was respecting him. Aleoscar was like a god. His presence demanded you to be his slave. Iyong dapat na niluluhuran. His giving the vibe that everyone should command of what he wanted and he's someone you do not want to mess with.