CHAPTER 35

The long wait is over, this is it.

Ps: Sana mahalin niyo pa rin ako.

Eyah.

HAPPY READING!

————

Aleoscar Nixon Gonzalo

I love you, Aleoscar. I always will and my love for you never last, always remember that...

I felt my tears falling from my eyes. I want to wake up in this nightmare but I can't, this is a fúcking reality. I can't feel my hands anymore, the more as the boys stop me to punching the wall the more I want to hurt my self. This is my entire fault! I let her sacrifice herself even though I am here to sacrifice for her, and now if I totally lose her I'll lost myself too. It hurts, fúcking hell. So damn hurt!

Please, baby... I love you, don't do this to me.

Suddenly the OR door open and comes out the nine doctors I ordered to save my woman's life. I immediately stood up and faced them.

"Thank god! Is she okay now? Is the operation success? Can I see her?..." I asked followings question. But I didn't receive a response instead they bowed their head to me. "Don't fúcking bowed your head on me! How's she? Answer me!"

They shook their head. And then I lost my patience so I grabbed Walrus collar and I pinned him on the wall. Sebastian and Light trying to pulled me but I push them. "Son of a bitch! I am asking you. Did you save her, right?" I glared at him.

"We did our best, Mr. Gonzalo.." He trailed and sighed. "We tried to get her life back, we tried to revive her many times but it turns out she already don't have a pulse. She loss a blood a lot, Mr. Gonzalo and then if we'd undergo operation for her it's still the same situation. She will probably loss more blood. I'm sorry for your lost.."

My jaw tightens and before he could finish his sentence I gave him a blow on his jaw. I heard him grown in pain. I slowly step back and leaned my forehead to the wall and punch it until the wall full of my blood.

Goddamnit. I want to kill all the person did this to my woman.

"Holy shit! Man!" I heard someone's approaching but I didn't give a damn. "I heard what happened.."

It was Nairobi with his brother and the bosses.

I comb my hair and wiped my face with my palm before I leaned against the wall to face them. "Everyone's safe, T.." I whispered that they can heard me.

Theodore seems not comfortable but he managed to answer. "Uh.. Yeah. Anyway the Lesnar's was under Ravina and the Sereneo brothers handled."

I nodded again and again. "Okay.. Let's go, we need to do something." They looked at me pitied but I'd keep my head up.

"No, man.." I gazed at Saint. "We're available. You can stay here, just handle..your woman's papers.."

"We're taking care of the job, Man. Don't you worry right, Hikab?" Rexime said elbowing Jimuel Cavino on his side.

"Yes, of course.. Lupa." Jimuel automatically answered.

Derthy Rexime, that's why.

"Okay. You can leave now."

When I about to leave someone interrupted.

"Boss."

I'd stop walking and I let him spoke. "If you need anything, we're here, willing to help you. You can count on us."