CHAPTER 33

Aleoscar's in the media👆

————

Kiara Jaire Lazarus

"THE FÚCK, CALIBER! What time is it now, huh?! Didn't I told you to bring the food here in 5 minutes!" Bungad ni Aleoscar kay Calib na kararating lang kasama nito ang dalawang itlog na sina Sebastian at Light.

Dala nito ang mga tugon kong pagkain kay Aleos. Napairap nalang ako at inumpisahang tikman lahat ng pagkain. Habang tahimik kong nilalantakan ang pagkain ko ay sige sa pagtuturuan ang tatlo dahil nagagalit na nga ang dragon sa sobrang tagal ni Caliber kuno. Napapaiwas ako ng tingin kapag tumitingin sila sakin na parang nagmamakaawa na tulongan ko.

Kaderder, bahala sila d'yan.

"Why are you looking at her, asshole? You want me to take your eyeballs off?"

That's was I was saying. They're glancing at me and the beast noticed it. Agad naman nagsiiwasan ng tingin ang mga loko na parang takot na takot.

What a coward eggs!

"Boss, naman.." They said in unison.

"Tama na 'yan, naririndi ang tenga ko sa inyong lahat." Sambit ko sabay tayo. "I'll go to Jearah." I added and I looked at him.

He didn't say anything and then he nodded. "Okay. Take care."

I raised my brow. "Hmm.."

I walk to the door and open it before I go out. "Last thing.. I didn't eat all of the food, finish it for me before I come back here." I said while looking directly on Aleoscar's eyes.

Nakangisi kong sinarado ang pinto bago tinungo ang pinto ng kwarto na sabi ni Aleos kung saan si Jearah. I opened the door and my feet almost froze in the ground what scenes welcome me. Two people are sharing a kiss in the same bed, what the hell! The guy was half naked while my sister is on her hospital gown sitting on the guy's lap.

Maybe they heard the door open and then their eyes settled on me. I mentally cursed inside my head and I close my eyes immediately.

"Shit! What the fúck!" I yelled at them.

"Fúck!" I heard the guy cussed.

"Damn you, Sawyer! Why didn't you locked the door?"

Really, Jearah? Kinginang 'yan.

When I noticed that they already done dressed I open my eyes and went to Jearah immediately. I glare at her and pulled her hair slightly.

I heard she cussed. "Ahh! Sister, ouch!"

"You were fore playing inside of the hospital, really Jearah huh! Great!"

I glanced at the familiar guy with a silver piercing on his nose. "You! Kilala kita, gago ka! Talagang dito niyo pa napiling mag magmilagrong dalawa!" Bulyaw ko sa lalaki.

Binitawan ko si Jearah at napapangiwing tinignan sila pareho. His features was like Europeans, a blond hair, blue eyes and white skin with a tattoo on his right neck. What's with this guy?

"We're sorry, okay? We didn't know that of all people you were the one who saw us —."

"— Shit! Stop talking dirty words, oh god my ears!" I cut the guy off of his words and glared at him.

He looks like a rapist for god sake! Great Jearah, fúcking great!

"Oh my goodness, sis! I'm really sorry, but why did you come here?" She suddenly asked, changing the topic.