CHAPTER 60

----

Kiara Jaire Lazarus

LIFE is not as short as they say, finding the right person to live with through the pain and hatred that life brings is one of the best things ever. The day I lost someone who really important to me and I admired the most, that was the day I chose to not to care. The more you treasure it the most, the more will took it to you. Kaya naniwala akong 'wag nalang akong magpahalaga ng mga bagay na binibigay sakin para hindi ito mawala saakin.

But then I learned that people leave. Even if they promised a hundred of times that they won't. Mahalin mo para iwan ka. Dahil ilan sa mga taong pinahalagan at minahal ko iniwan ako. I can't. I can't be selfish.

I have tried to detach myself from the priceless memories that I had with my mom. And then there the crucial death of Jiro. I almost lost myself when I lost my mother.

I did try to fight. I fight for Jiro's life. I killed Shaw and Israel using my hands that already tainted by Jiro's blood. My innocent view of the world has already been strip off of me when I was 16.

I had this big cat, a panther. My mother bought Pan, my cat, from south africa. It was her gift for me.

We'd go for camping. Mom, dad, Jearah, Papo and me. Then we were playing outside the tent, but someone's arrow shoots Pan in the back. I screamed in shock. I cried, I hug Pan using my arms even if she was full of blood. I lost Pan.

We came back home with Pan's courpse.

After four months of mourning because of Jiro's death, we are here again in his grave. This is my fifth month's stage of my pregnancy, my baby is already big. I feel like I was carrying a whole watermelon.

"Aleos, I still can't get over this until my last breath."

Days passed I'd fucos to be healthy before my labor day. I am still thinking about Jiro, he is also my inspiration to fight and be strong for my baby. Aleoscar keep us checked.

The Gonzalo move for a while to Sicily.

Hindi gusto ni Aleos na mas madagdagan ang stress ko. Kaya solo namin ngayon ang bahay niya, hindi ko lang alam kung hanggang kailan. Tsaka baka matagal an na gusto rin yata ni Madam, dahil parang may galit pa rin sa kanyang anak pero ang magaling na lalaki ay hindi manlang inayos muna ang sakanila. He chose to stay with me. He chose to take care of me and his baby. I feel proud of him because he was so strong, he work at night and took care of me at day.

Hindi siya nagrereklamo kapag mainit ang ulo ko at naibubunton ko minsan sa kanyang ang frustration ko.

"Why can't you give up on me?" I suddenly asked out of nowhere.

It was already 9 in the evening. We're on his bedroom, lying in his bed. Nakapatong ang isa kong hita sa hita niya habang nakaunan ako sa dibdib niya.

"Because I don't want to." Sagot nito.

Mabilis at hindi pinagisipan. Na parang madalas niya na itong marinig at kabisado niya na, hindi na kailangan magisip. As if when he heard the word give up, he knew what it is.

"Why you don't want to? Mahirap akong intindihin, moody, masungit, tumataba na din ako at pumapangit..." Paliit ng paliit ang boses na ani ko.

Naramdaman ko ang pagtigil ng kamay niya sa paghaplos sa buhok ko kaya alam kong narinig niya at parang hindi iyon nagustohan.

"I love everything about you, there's no way for me to give up."

Simpleng salita na 'yon ay kaya nitong palundagin ang puso ko sa saya.