CHAPTER 51

Hello, thank you for voting every chapter I appreciate it, I love you readers!

Happy reading!

- Eyah. ❤️

————

Kiara Jaire Lazarus

ITS BEEN THREE WEEKS when we've been here, usual there's nothing new. And one week ago when I and Jearah talked. She's been distant to me, she didn't answer my question when I asked her my last question.  Baka natapakan ko nga ang ego niya. Pinersonal ko ba naman e, buntis pa naman 'yon, mahilig daw magtampo ang mga buntis tsaka masyado rin silang emosyonal. In the other hand her Oby take her day off two days, so just were just completely alone.

Tsk. Tinanong ko syempre sa doctor.

At tungkol kay Mamita. Well, good, hindi pa siya bumabalik. Baka na delay lang. She's very busy when it comes to her monarch's sake, wala na rin naman siyang maaasahan doon. My grandma's sisters or brothers wouldn't want to inherit the throne either. They were disgusting to it, they thought they were gonna be a killer because its obvious in the title. And when you heard yakuza, you will think that its about killing people, you will think that the cruelty of the members themselves but they didn't think of what people who were doing the best for their country are the best for them.

Just Mamita is strong woman, she run the monarchs without anyone help when her husband died in chaos. And her only hope were broke into ashes when my mother died... She was supposed to be the Queen, that's why I am so called uncrowded princess.

Anyway, I'm here right now in library. Ito ang mas comportableng lugar na alam ko na hindi ako maiisturbo ng kahit sino. Malayo sa ingay. Feeling lonely, but I love being my self alone, its feels comfortable, no stressful things, no noice and lastly I could do whatever I want.

Then until I heard a bang.

May naririnig akong mabibigat na yabag. Hindi isa, hindi lang dalawa.

Marami. At mga sigaw na galing sa baba ay umaabot sa loob ng kilalagyan ko. What was that? Padabog kong binaba ang libro na kakakuha ko palang kanina, babasahin ko na sana.

I slowly walk towards the door and I open it. The scene welcome me is a mess. May I ilang katulong ang nagtatakbohan sa hallway.

I rolled my eyes and I snatched the arm of one of them. "What's happening?"

"Princess Kiara! The Royal guards found a suspicious individuals inside the palace. They're searching now the culprits."

Agad kong bimitawan and braso ng babae at tumakbo pababa ng hagdan. Kinutuban ako ng malala, baka may nangyari na sa baba.

Hingal na hingal ako ng makarating sa ikaanim na palapag. Nakasalubong ko sa hagdan si Butler Alva. His eyes widen when he saw me. There's a bodyguards following him.

"Where's my sister and the Duke? The king?" I asked. I didn't give him a chance to speak.

He nodded. "Come to me, Princess!"

I followed him while the bodyguards are in my back.

Kanda tulo ang pawis ko nang makarating kami sa ikalimang palapag. My heart beat gets crazier when we reach Jearah's room. Sinubukang buksan ni Butler and pinto pero ayaw mabuksan.

"The King and the Duke including Princess Jearah are there, lady!"

Uminit bigla ang bunbunan ko sa asar. May ideya na 'ko kung anong nangyari. "When I find out the culprit I immediately look for you! The bodyguards informed me."