CHAPTER 39

HAPPY READING!

————

Kiara Jaire Lazarus

WHEN I WOKE UP NEXT MORNING I was like a zombie, haggard, whatever they call a person with no sleep. Bweset! Hindi ako nakatulog. Namamahay na nga ako tapos dumagdag pa ang mga pinagsasabi ni Jiro kagabi. I was so doomed like someone's just explode a bomb on my face, I looked like so dumbfounded and then just like that he left me there.

And now I am here at my bed chamber, I just woke up. Tsk!

"Princess Kiara! Princess Kiara!"

Tangina! Alas-singko palang!

"Princess Kiara, I just want to inform you that your fiancé, Count Krauis Maddox was waiting for you in the dinning area!"

My Fiancé? Count Krauis Maddox?

Napamura ako ng malutong ng maproseso ko sa utak ko ang sinabi ni Butler Silv sa labas ng pinto. Tangina! Ngayon nga pala bibisita ang mga Meinhard!

I heard his steps fades and then I immediately stood up to wash my face. I need it to freshen my guise. After I cleaned my self, I get dressed to look comfortable. Sinusuklay ko palang ng kamay ko ang buhok ko ng may kumatok.

"Princess, we're here to help you! Can we get inside, Your Highness?"

I sighed. "Get inside."

Agad namang bumukas ang pinto at bumungad sakin ang dalawang katulong.

"Can we help you to dry your hair, princess?"

I nodded. Ayuko ng maginarte mas lalong matatagalan kami dito. Hindi naman kasi akong pa-importanteng tao. Parang si Aleos lang..

Aleoscar...

I shook my head and fucos. They let me sit in front of the vanity and then blow my hair then after they tied it into messy bun. They also help me to wear lip balms for my dry lips.

"You're so beautiful, princess.."

I glanced at the two. "Okay.."

I stood up and stare at my face on the human size mirror. Okay, hindi naman na siguro ako magmumukhang taga tinda ng lata sa kanto nito. I was wearing a cream color of dress, it suits me but I prefer jogging pants and hoodie instead.

"Please, let we guide you out, princess.."

I nodded again. They guide me out of my room and we'll take a walk in the hallway after we finally got to grand staircase.

"You can go back from your doing." I said to the two and they nodded in response.

After they disappear on my sight I continue to downstairs until I saw the dinning area who's occupied with the unfamiliar guy with my father, sister, grandpa, and I guess his family of course.

What it this reunion? Tsk!

I continue walking and I stop in front of the big dinning table. Agad naman nila akong tinapunan ng tingin.

"My Lady." That voice from the guy with a white suit, he looks like a prince charming but his charms didn't affect on me.

And he looks serious tho.

Napatikhim ang mga nasa hapag na hindi ko pinansin, nakakunot and noo ko habang nakatingin sa lalaking naglalakad palapit saakin at nagulat nalang ako sa kanyang ginawa. He leaned in and took my hand and.. The fúck, he kissed it.