Chapter 14 he wants in

Chapter 14 He wants in

OLIVIA POV

"How did you find me?" I asked the man in front of me.

He stared at me with a wicked smile on his face.

"Olivia, you didn't think you could get away, did you? Why don't you let me in?" He said, trying to get in.

"Fuck off, Trey," I said through gritted teeth.

Trey, a mistake I made by letting myself get involved in a relationship with. After everything, I've been through growing up.

This is something that I should have avoided or made sure that I didn't let myself get involved with, but somehow, I ended up doing the complete opposite.

He was toxic, abusive, reminded me of her, and for some reason, I had found myself staying around just because of the familiar energy he gave off that reminded me of the one person I never got closure from. I had put myself in the wrong spot when I entered that relationship with Trey, and I was stupid. I admit it, and I've learned from that mistake, but it still doesn't stop me from regretting it.

Why did I even let myself get involved with this person?

"You need to go, I don't know how you found this place, but I'm going to call the police," I said to him in a serious tone.

Trey's facial expression turned into a snarl as he spoke. "Listen, bitch don't you fucking tell-" He started to say, but another voice cut him off.

"Who the fuck are you?" I turned around to see Jake standing there carrying flowers and a few other things.

Great, this is just perfect.

"Jake, I was just getting him to leave, he-" I started to say but got cut off by Trey.

"So, this is who you got dolled up like this for," Trey said, grabbing my arm.

As soon as Trey grabbed me, I was captured immediately and away from Trey by Jake.

"Don't fucking touch her," Jake said, moving me to stand behind him.

"Who do you think you're talking to, telling me what I can and cannot do?" Trey said, turning to face Jake.

"I'm just Jake, Devinchi Matasha son," Jake said.

As soon as the words left Jake's mouth, Trey stilled.

Trey glanced towards me, and my eyes widened. This was the first time I ever saw fear on this prick's face.
He walked away, not making eye contact with Jake, who was staring daggers at him.

When the elevator dinged, letting us know that Trey was now in it and going down. Jake turned to face me with a worried expression.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" He asked, holding my face and analyzing it.

"Come on, let's get you into your place." He said, taking my hand and walking us back inside my apartment.

As soon as we entered my apartment, I let myself get a little teary. That was something that I didn't want to happen and was not expecting to happen either.

How did he even find me? I moved from the place he knew and had dropped all contact with him.

"Olivia. Hey, everything is going to be okay. Alright?" Jake said, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Okay. Sorry about all of that, honestly. I'm embarrassed. I don't even know how he found me." I said, shaking my head.

"It's okay. Who was he?" Jake asked me.