CH. 69 We'll go on

CH. 69 We'll go on

(Olivia POV)

Jake and I were next to his parents.

Jake was catching his parents up, telling his parents about his siblings, his adoptive parents and everything that he could think of to say.

Of course, Jakes's parents were sweet enough to add me to the conversation and ask me things that weren't personal, but things I wouldn't have trouble answering or getting into the conversation with. I thought it was sweet of them to do that.

What had my heart leaping is the look in their eyes, the proudness they showed with Jake filled them in with things that he has accomplished.

I was extremely happy that Jake is finally reunited with the people he loves.

That they're alive.

My headache wasn't going away, so I decided I should excuse myself and get some rest.

"I'm going to get some rest, so I'll excuse myself for now," I said.

Jake looked at me with a worried expression.

"Is everything alright?" He asked me.

I nodded my head, giving him a smile.

"Yes, I just have a little headache that's all. Seriously, I'm fine. I think I just need some rest," I said to him.

"So you three continue catching up and I'll go catch up on some snooze," I said smiling to them, I give them each a good night hug and made my way to the hotel bedroom.

When I got to the bedroom, I took out my phone and sent out a message in the group chat, missing my sisters.

I also sent a message out to Dr. Nilla, my dad. Telling him about the headaches, he would know what I should do about them.

My phone started dinging from messages that were popping up in the group chat and also from my dad.

I was catching up by reading what the others were going through.

My eyes widening when I read what everyone in the group chat was going through or what has happened.

I messaged them that we would all need to have a video call session tomorrow, which they all agreed on and we set up a time for it.

This time we have to fall through with it.

My phone started ringing, I saw that it was my dad calling.

I answered the call.

"Hey, how are you?" I said smiling.

"What's wrong? What discomfort are you feeling?" His voice came through the phone.

He sounded worried.

"Nothing bad, I've just been having on headaches," I told him honestly.

"Describe the headache to me?" He asked me and I described the headache and how it was making me feel, he continued to ask me more questions regarding my headache and I answered them.

"You'll have to come back for a check-up soon, I didn't even want you traveling in the first place." He said to me in the phone.

I let out a sigh.

"I know, but I wanted to come and I'm glad I did, a lot of things were found out and handled, it's just headache, I haven't been feeling the way I felt which lead me to go to the hospital, it's just a whole other feeling," I told him, being honest and hoping that would make him feel less worried.