CH. 33 You're all Mine

Chapter 33 you're all mine

(Olivia POV)

The fact that this was happening right now, had my mind going crazy.

I felt Jake breath against my ear as he whispered how much of a Goddess I was and how much he's craved me.

I really was looking forward to experiencing all of this with him.

Heck, I'm going to experience all of this with him and only him.

He pushed his finger deeper inside me and I moaned even louder.

God this felt so good.

I felt him trail kisses down my neck and the thought of knowing he was doing that brought a smile to my face.

He started to suck on my neck and I held his head there with my hand. I felt his fingers inside of me.

in. out. in. out. in. out. In and Out.

I comb my fingers through his hair.

I honestly didn't think Jake was like this, hell it has my face getting hot just thinking about being like this with him.

I mean was I the only person who's done that?

Think how the person I am falling in love with will be in bed?

I couldn't have been the only one, there's no way that is possible.

He started leaving trails down my body, passing my chest and reaching my tummy leaving kisses there also. He started going lower and lower. I knew where his destination was.

I suddenly felt his tongue on my clit and I let out a gasp.

He started sucking on it and I grabbed his hair again moaning his name out loud, I honestly didn't care who could hear me.

The whole world could hear me and that wouldn't stop me from letting these noises out. Jake was taking me away from this world and I was letting him.

I felt his tongue inside of and I swear from that moment I saw stars.

"Oh my God Jake baby," I said. He suddenly stops and looked at me.

He started kissing my thighs and whispered: "Can I be inside of you?" He asked and the look in his eyes made my heart stop.

The way he was looking at me, with so many emotions.

"Always," I said to him and he came up to me.

He quickly took off his pants and boxers and I gasp as I saw the size of him.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!! WHAT IS THAT!!!??" I probably yelled that out loud but I didn't care. I wasn't expecting him to be like that.

"What do you mean Beautiful?" He asked me.

Why was he playing like this?

Acting like he didn't know what I was talking about.

"That. Object hanging there, well it's not even hanging it's sorta standing... anyways you get the point. That huge object.." I started stuttering throughout the middle of my sentence.

A smirk suddenly appeared on his face.

"That's my cock baby and it's all yours." He said crawling on the bed towards me.

My eyes went wide, he expects to put that freaking pringles cylinder object inside of me....

He stared at my face and smiled. "Don't worry baby I'll take care of you." He said pressing his lips on mine.