CH. 46 This is Right

CH. 46 This is right

(Olivia POV)

We were eating breakfast but many things were running through my mind. I thought about conversations I had earlier with Jake and him telling me that he's found the people that were a part of the whole kid porn site and also, somehow he ended up finding the man who raped my mother and I realized that when Jake wants something.

He doesn't stop until he gets it.

I knew that many people have gone through the things I have gone through and the things my sisters have gone through.

Many children out there were just like me, or maybe. They're still that way and no one has saved them yet.

It angered me knowing that there's a kid out there going through what I have gone through, it angers me that there is a kid out there who is going through something that's horrible and no one knows about it, no one is saving them. If only someone would.

"I want to start an organization and a help center," I said causing Jake to look at me with wide eyes.

"What do you mean?" He asked me and I spoke.

"A lot of children get abused, sexually abused or physically abused. A lot of children are scared, in fear and are still in pain. There are pedophiles everywhere. Pedophiles can be man and woman. I know what I went through was horrible and I know that they're many kids that are going through the same thing or something else. So I want to start something, I'm an adult and it's time for me to not let those things that happen to me overpower me. It's time for me to become stronger and defeat them. Some of these kids lost their voice or don't have a voice. I need to make a difference." I said I noticed my voice was getting dry. Memories pop through my head of the things I've gone through.

It made me sick to my stomach knowing that they're still people out there who do that.

"You know, there are different types of Pedophiles out there. I know that, but they need to be stopped." I said and Jake nodded his head, grabbing my hand and bringing it up to his mouth and kissing it.

"Okay Baby, You can do it and I will help you. I promise. We can do this together okay?" He said looking at me with sincere eyes and my heart clenched.

I know there is nothing that Jake wouldn't do for me.

"You know, there's this saying that talks about these brothers who had a drunk dad who was very abusive to them growing up. One of them became a very successful businessman, a billionaire who works hard at everything, build a lot of charities and helps around the world. When people ask how he became such a person, he said he watched his father. The other brother became a Drunk, had his own demons, felt lost in the world and could never find himself, felt like no one understood him and ended up in and out of jail. When they asked why he acts like that, he said he watched his father. It all started with his father." I said shaking my head and letting out a breath.

"Both brothers grew up the same way, both brothers went through the same thing and face the same challenges, but yet one of them took that pain and build on it, making the pain they felt into something that would help people no longer feel the pain and the other brother let the pain ate him, little by little and hasn't found anyone to help them get through that pain," I said tears falling down my face.

"If both brothers would see that they both needed each other, maybe both could heal themselves instead of pushing each other away. They just need each other, that's all. That's what my sisters were for me, we all help each other and I can guarantee you. If we all didn't come across each other, then our lives would be completely different. Yes, we still have problems to this day and yes we still feel broken because, to be honest, you never stop getting that feeling, that feeling that those horrible people made you feel, because it was something horrible that you felt for the first time in your life and we all remember our first feelings. Which why I want to start an organization and help center." I said, taking my hand away from Jake and leaning my head on it.

"Because the kids who were hurt like that, that kids who suffered like that either let the pain control them, hurt other people or become superheroes themselves. Not every kid can be strong through those things, not every kid can make it out there and I refuse to let those kids feel like that they have no other choice or to lose themselves." I said and Jake nodded his head.

"You know some Pedophiles had Pedophiles themselves." He said and I nodded my head.

"As I said, some kids who were hurt like that, grow up to hurt other people like that too. Pedophiles are Pedophiles." I said and Jake got up to hug me.

"Will do it okay, will do it. After everything is taken care of, we will start the organization together and the help center. We also start another group to help bring awareness and save the children" He said and I looked up at him.

"How can we find these children that are being hurt?" I asked and He smiled softly.

"Don't worry, it will come through one day and there will be someone who can help us. Don't worry." He said and I held on to him.

"There is so much going on in this world, it's not even only that. Kids who join gangs because that's all they know or because that's the only way they can survive. People murdering people, sex trafficking, human trafficking and much more." I said and Jake nodded his head.

"You know a lot of people say we live in a fuck up planet but I disagree with the sentence they used." He said and he went back to sitting down next to me.

"The people on this planet are what makes it fuck up. Everyone always says. The world we live in is horrible, blaming the world but not the people in it. It's not the world, it's the people, because if the earth didn't have these people on it. Then all these things would have never happened and I mean everything that's happened wouldn't. Slavery, The Holocaust with the Jews, The Armenian, The wars, any kind of genocide, racism, hate, lynching, rapes, molesting, kidnapping, drugs, diseases and you know the rest. It's the people, they always say. People are the monsters." Jake said sipping his orange juice.

The conversation was serious, I let the words he said to settle in.

He was right, it was true and the fact that it was true was fuck up.

I tried to picture a planet with no people and my eyes widen, heck even the animals are better than us.

I tried to brighten the mood.

"Wow you're right, I can't believe it was the dinosaurs that were wipe out and they sound better than the people here," I said and Jake laughed.

"Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. You know we can't save everyone but we can try. I'm all in with what you have planned. You're my partner and I want you to know that I love you inside and out. So let's do it, also don't worry about not being able to save the kids that are being hurt, I'm sure there's someone who's already starting to save them and will meet that person soon. I want to this with you Olivia but before we do this can I ask you something?" He asked me and I nodded my head.

"Let's defeat our own Monsters first before we defeat others." He said and I gave him a small smile.

"Of course, my love." He said

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

I love these two, they fit with each other so well and understand each other also. I love how they compliment each other! Team Jaylive. Also, I gave you a hint of two of my stories that will be posted when I get the other stories done!!!!!!!!!!! You all are going to love them! Hopefully! here are some more hints. One story has to do with Incest. (that probably had a lot of readers dropped their jaws.) and the other story is also amazing and that person is sorta a friend/ best friend (even though deep inside they know they're but they don't call themselves that, but soul friends instead.) of Rosemary from my story "Be my Bad boy." You'll see what I mean when they get posted in the future and if they're already posted and you're reading this from the Future. Then I'm sure you commented when the hints were given!

Olivia and Jake are amazing! team JAYLIVE!

XOXOXO

-Kassandra Vivu