CH. 37 This Case

(SO WATTPAD PAYS WRITERS NOW I SEE. HMM WHEN DO I GET PAID? :)  FOR MY HARD WORK  )

Chapter 37 This Case

Jake POV

I made sure Live got everything she needed, we were outside my Private Jet getting ready to board, Dr. Nila or I suppose my father in law. Was already ahead of us making his way inside the Jet with a big smile on his face.

Eyes wondering around, embracing the value of the Jet and throwing hints at Live.

I held back a laughter, let me let this old man enjoy his self, his soul has been through to much.

I felt Live hand squeeze my hand and I look down at the woman who I knew I was going to spend the rest of my life with.

"Scared?" I asked and she look up at me with a confused look until she realized that she was holding my hand a little to hard.

"Opps, sorry, didn't realize my own strength for a second and not really just a little nervous but I can make it through. I'm a big girl after all and I have you by my side so there's nothing in this world I can't face when I'm with you." She said smiling showing those dimples that I crave to see on a little mini version of her combine with me.

"Cute, really cute. Makes me want to spoil you even more." I said lifting her up bridal style and getting on the jet with her in my arms.

"Huh? Isn't this enough?" she asked me and I let out a laugh.

"I won't stop until I get you, your own little Planet sweet heart." I said and her eyes widen.

"Jake I don't think that's possible." She said laughing and I kissed her nose.

"Thats what you think." I said and she raised an eyebrow at that.

When we got into the jet, the jet door closed and I sat her down next to me.

"I'm excited and nervous at the same time, like Tucker so grown now," she said and I had a smirk on my face as I saw her hand gestures trying to think how tall Tucker is.

"Well, I would hope so. After all he is an adult now you know." I said and Live look at me squinting her eyes.

"Hahaha Mister Smart guy huh." She said and I laughed.

"Your Mister Smart Guy and hey you walk yourself into that so." I said and she gently pushed me in a playful way.

"I know, wait where's my dad-" she didn't have to finish the sentice because as we both look up we saw him helping his self to some drinks at the Bar and some Food.

"Well damn, he's sure enjoying his self, poor thing probably never got a break." she said and I nodded my head agreeing but because I am Jake I had to throw my sense of humor in there.

"Or he just likes free shit." I said watching him stuff little bottles of wine in his pocket and whistling while walking away like he didn't just take things.... that were obviously free.

Live turned and faced me, I raised a brow wondering what was wrong but she gently brushed her fingers through my hair.

I closed my eyes letting the gesture and feeling take me far.

I swear to all the Lords out there, that this was the best feeling ever. Having the woman you want, love and need in your life give you sweet gestures.

"Spoiling me aren't you?" I said but it came out as a whisper.

"I'll spoil you tonight, this isn't me spoiling you, This me showing you affection baby." she said and my heart beated.