Chapter 20 Can't stand this

Chapter 19 can't stand this

                                            Jake POV

When I saw the way she came out the restroom, I knew the atmosphere around her had changed. I knew she was trying to be strong, I didn't know if I should have been proud or scared that she might break down any moment.

When the nurse got her to lay down, as she started to attach the things on her. I cringed as she did, those things were entering her body. I look at Live face and my heart stopped. I knew she was in pain by her facial expression. I hated this moment, I wish I could take the pain away for her, I wished I could endure the pain instead.

I walked towards Live and the nurse look up at me and smiled as I grabed Live hand and squeeze it, there was no way I was ever leaving this girl. Live look at me and gave me a small smile, I kissed her forehead. The nurse was finished with what she was doing. "The serum will start entering your body this moment." Live nodded her head, the nurse walk to the check board that was hanging on the wall and wrote some things down. I looked back at Live to find her staring at me, I gave her a little smirk and she smiled back. Why is such a beautiful kind hearted woman going through something like this? The nurse walked back and started talking to Live and Live nodded her head listening to the words that were coming out of her mouth. I froze as I remember something from earlier, what was Live talking about in the shower? I knew I didn't mean to over hear but I couldn't help my self, I didn't understand why live was blaming her self. What reasons did she have? "Jakey? Where'd you go?" I looked up to find Live staring at me with a confuse look. "I'm sorry baby I was just thinking some stuff." I noticed that the nurse left, I wonder how long was I in my thoughts. "Am I keeping you from something important? She asked me with a sad expression. I quickly peck her lips, wanting it the kiss to last longer but I pushed that thought away because of her condition. "No honey don't think that. You're not keeping me away from anything. I'm where I need to be right now." I said touching her nose with my finger.

"Jakey I'm not a baby you know." She said hiding a smile. "but Live. You're a baby.... My baby that is." She started laughing but stopped laughing and cringed. "I feel like shit." I held her hand closer to me. "I'm so sorry" I said watching her reacting to the her first base treatment.

"Live your so Strong, you'll get through this. You're a beautiful, strong Goddess, who has capture me with her beauty and I know deep inside that you'll get through this."

I gave her a ressuring smile. She nodded her head. "The nurse said I might fall asleep because of the serum." She said her eyes going low, I brushed my hand on her cheek. I kept doing that until she fell asleep, I listened to her breathing. I was upset, I was upset because I knew that Live was blaming this on her self. I just didn't know why... Why is she blaming this on her self?

I kissed her cheek and walk out the room.

I picked up my phone and dialed the number I knew would have the answers for me.

"Hey I need you to look up everything by the person with the name Olivia Blessing. Call me when your done."

********** Kassandra Speaks********

Yes I know it's a short chapter but it's interesting. It makes you wonder what did Live mean by what she said in the hospital.

It makes you wonder a lot of stuff, Also who did Jake call?

All will be reveal in the next chapter and you guys will even get a sneak peak into Olivia past. Let's just say.... Shit gets real

But you know what to do. Give this a vote, comment and Follow if you're not following.

BTW next chapter will be private, It's an important chapter to me. Will be posted Friday