CH. 65 All for what?

(Olivia POV)

Standing next to Jake as we were both in front of this woman was something that I know Jake has been waiting for his whole entire life.

The woman that had a hand on causing so much pain to him was right in front of him.

I was taken aback when I realized that Jake wasn't going crazy right now, it's not like he was calm. As a matter of fact, he was far from calm.

I could feel it, I could tell that he was doing his best to show his anger later.

"How do you live with yourself after everything you have done? Where are they?" I asked her.

"I'm not going to beat around the bush, my parents are alive? Yes or No. Give me back my parents, or each one of your family members gets killed and before they die, they'll be told you're the reason why." Jake said, in a cold voice.

The room fell silent.

Her family members had nothing to do with what she did, they were innocent in all of this but the way Jake had said those words.

It was as if he was serious.

Was he serious?

I watched as the woman's eyes widened.

Jake raised his hand, one of his men brought him a paper.

"Ellie, 16 years old. Junior year in high school." Jake read out loud, the woman eyes widened even more.

"She is your niece, I'll keep reading. I have a list of your family names, your nieces, nephews, sisters, brothers, uncle, aunt and your kid." He said.

"I had the DNA of your kid checked to see if he was my brother, but he isn't. So, there won't be a problem for me." Jake said.

"You've caused so much pain, but yet moved on with your life. Thinking that these days would never happen to you. I don't know what makes you think that I won't go to such measures considering that you did to my family." Jake said, narrowing his eyes at her.

"So. Who should I start with first? I suppose your nieces and nephews, they have so much to do with their lives, it's a shame it's going to end early." Jake turned to look at one of his men.

"What school does she go to again? Isn't one of the men are there parked outside the school?" He asked.

"Yes Sir, she goes to Nemark Highschool." He said, to Jake.

"Okay Okay. I'll show you where they are." She said.

Jake turned to look at her.

"Are they alive, yes or no?" He asked.

I could hear the way his voice lowered as if he was afraid that the answer would be no.

"They are both alive." She said.

"Stand up," Jake said.

The woman struggled to stand up.

"Where are they?" He asked.

"There's an underground to this place. I'll show you." She said.

An underground? Like a Dungeon?

She had them in a Dungeon?

Jake let her lead the way, his men followed behind us, throughout the whole entire time while we were following her.

I kept wondering what Jake had planned to do to her when he was able to see his parents.