CH. 62 Determination

(Jake POV)

When I looked at Olivia as she said those words, I wanted to wrap my arms around her and never let her go.

I truly felt like having her by my side just made me feel like I could go through anything, that no matter how much it hurt to go each of those things that I would be able to express that sadness with someone, that I would have someone here for me and that makes me happy that she's that one person.

Yes, I had siblings but having an emotional bond, like the one I had with Olivia, was much different from the bond I have with my siblings. A bond you have with someone you're in love with is different.

"You look like you're ready to take down people just for me," I said teasing her but she gave me a serious look as she spoke.

"Of course I am ready to take down people just for you. You're extremely important to me and you have helped me a lot. So yes, I am completely ready to be by your side and to take down people who have hurt you as you've done for me." Olivia said causing my heart to leap.

I smiled at her.

"So tell me." She said and I let out a sigh.

"Well, they found out where the woman who was behind taking my parents is located," I said letting the words settle in.

Olivia nodded her head, waiting for me to continue.

"That woman is still alive of course, living her life like she didn't ruin others," I said, not realizing how the tone of my voice had begun to change.

"When they told me how she was living. It angered me. She had ruined people lives and just goes along with her life as if she was not a cruel person. As if she wasn't a monster. As if she wasn't worried about anything happening to her because she felt like she was safe." I found myself saying, shaking my head.

Olivia immediately stood up and wrapped her arms around me.

Rubbing my back.

"I'm here Jakey, I'm here. We'll get her okay? We'll get the revenge you deserve and need. I'm here." She said rubbing my back.

I was crying.

I was honestly crying. I was in a vulnerable state right now, topics regarding my parents and my childhood have always been a sensitive topic to me. Always a topic that had all the emotions that I tried to keep inside just coming out.

"I'm sorry." I found myself saying.

Olivia pulled herself back.

"Sorry? You have no reason to be sorry, okay baby? It's okay to cry. It's okay to let it out. You don't have to keep things like that from me. You can show all your emotions with me. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere." Olivia said wiping my tears away.

"I'm supposed to be strong for you," I said letting out a sad laugh.

Her eyes widened and she smiled.

"Baby, you can lean on me just like I have been leaning on you. Remember we are partners? Partners are here for each other and protect each other. I don't want you thinking that you always have to be strong for me or have a strong guard up. You can let me be strong for both of us sometimes. There's nothing that I wouldn't be able to handle with you by my side." Olivia said pressing a kiss on my cheek.

My heart leaps at that.

I wrapped my arms around and pressed kisses on her neck.

"I love you so much," I said to her.

"I love you too baby," she said to me.

"We can go where she's located today if you want to?" Olivia asked me.

I pulled back and stared at her.

"Baby we just got back, I wouldn't want to do that to you," I said, meaning my words. I didn't want to keep piling these things.

She shook her head.

"No, it's fine. Honestly, I just want to get through all of the horrible things so we can finally be ready for the process of moving on and being happy. So don't worry, I want to do this with you. I want you to get rid of your monsters like you've helped me with mine. We are a team." She said looking at me with honesty being shown on her facial expression.

"Okay, thank you," I said to her, not really knowing what else to say.

She smiled.

"I know you're worried and scared, but I want to promise you that I'm going to be here for you every step of the way and we are going to be doing this together. Just like you were here for me and did things with me. Now, do you want to leave tonight or tomorrow morning?" She said looking at me.

"Tomorrow morning," I said, staring at her with so much love.

"Okay, that's fine," I said, grabbing her face with both hands and bringing her face to me.

I pressed my lips against hers, loving how soft and inviting her lips were.

A low moan came from her and I immediately pulled her up, heading towards the bed where I gently placed her.

She stared up at me and I smiled.

"You have no idea, how badly you turned me on just now," I said to her, she let out a giggle.

"Is that so?" She asked me, grabbing my hand and bringing me down on her.

She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me.

"I want you to know, no matter how crazy the world gets or how crazy life gets. That you can always feel safe in my arms, that you will always be protected by me." She said softly.

"Mmm. Thank you, baby." I said, kissing her forehead.

I trail kisses down her face.

"I can't wait till we start building our happy future together," I said kissing her neck.

"I know baby." She said rubbing my head.

I nibbled her neck and she moaned.

"I might have to carry you to the plane tomorrow?" I said to her.

"What? Why?" She asked me. I pulled myself back and started taking off her clothes.

"Because you won't be able to walk."

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Aww, Jake felt like he couldn't bother Olivia with his problems but Olivia handled those thoughts real quick.

Most people think just because you're going through something that they shouldn't bother you with their problems or tell you about there's. A relationship is a partnership. Your partner and you are partners, part of the same team, friends, and lovers.

I really adore these two relationships, maybe I can find a relationship like this.

Anyway, give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu