CH. 79 I love you forever

(Olivia POV)

I stared at myself in front of the mirror.

I looked beautiful, I did, and I just couldn't believe when I walk out those doors and start to make my way down that aisle that I will be marrying Jake.

The love of my life, the man who has helped me with so much, my partner who I have gone through many things with, who I have been beside, and he's been beside me.

Everything regarding this just felt right; Jake was meant to be in my happily ever after, and I was meant to be in his.

The door opened in, two heads popped in. It was Dr. Nilas and Tucker.

"You two," I said as they walked into the room.

"Wow, Dad. You look great, so do you, Tuck." I said, staring at them.

"Did you forget you're the bride? But thank you, thank you. I'll take the compliment." Tucker said, chuckling.

"You look stunning." My dad said.

"I never thought I would ever see you two again, and now. Here you two are. One of you is getting married to the love of their life. The other one has a career as a detective. You two are grown up and-" My dad said, starting to cry.

"I just never thought I would ever see you two again, I've tried looking for you both, and I just couldn't find you. I didn't give up, and it's been with me for so long." Dad said, and I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him into a tight hug.

"It's okay, we are with you both now, and we care for you, we love you. We are together again, as family and friends." I said, pulling back and smiling at him.

"So, are you going to stop crying so you can walk me down the aisle?" I asked him; he nodded his head.

"Good, because I was not trying to get all emotional right now," Tucker said next to us, causing me and Dad to laugh.

"You're right; this is a perfect day. You look so beautiful, goodness." My dad said.

"It's almost time for her to walk down the aisle. I'm going to go now, waiting for the sisters to walk in so I can walk behind them. See you there, sis." Tucker said, kissing my cheek.

"You look beautiful; I'm happy for you." He said, smiling and walked out of the room.

"I can't believe this," I said.

"Oh, no. Please don't start crying as well." My dad said, and I laughed.

It was almost time for him to walked me out; we headed out of the room and made our way to the other side.

"You know, he's excellent at planning, this trip holds your wedding and honeymoon. Honestly, right after you get married, you don't even have to leave for the honeymoon." My dad said, and I nodded my head, agreeing.

It was true.

Jake planned all of this out, and he planned it well, I didn't see any of this coming.

This man had a way with surprises.

"Ready?" My dad asked, and I nodded my head as we appeared around the corner.

My Dad and I started walking, as everyone stood up from their chairs and face me. My eyes were only on Jake.

He was smiling at me, and I didn't miss the teary look on his face, too, as he watches me walk down the aisle.