CH. 63 We are going

CH. 63 We are going

(Olivia POV)

The night I had spent with Jake, was amazing and through the whole entire night, I made sure that he knew how much he was loved and how much he meant to me.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, we were sitting in the private jet.

His men were going to be taking the other private jet.

I grabbed Jake's hand and give it a squeeze.

He turned and gave me a soft smile.

In the lowest, softest voice and draining voice I've ever heard come from him.

"I'm just scared about what I'll find out, I'll be getting answers. My parents could be dead or alive, I'm really scared because I don't want them to be dead. I don't, I want them to be alive and I want them to see how I grew up and be proud of me. I want them to meet you, the woman I love and I want them to be happy that I found happiness in you. It scares me, Olivia, that this evil woman had taken my parents away from me and the fact that I have no idea what she did to them scares me. It's out of my control." Jake said, tears fell from his eyes and I wiped them away.

My heart clenched at the sight that was in front of me.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry this happened to you. There is nothing I can say or do right now that could have you feeling less scared than you do right now. I wish there was, but there isn't, the only thing I can do for you is to hold you, show you support and hope that your parents are alive." I said to him, rubbing his arms.

I was powerless at this, there was nothing that I could do that could honestly give him a sense of hope.

I couldn't tell him anything that could give him hope.

No, that wouldn't be fair to him, especially if we end up getting even worse news regarding his parents.

I couldn't do that to him or even me.

So for now, we could only just hope.

Maybe, I'll pray. I use to pray when I was younger, I use to hope for miracles to happen. I don't know when I just eventually stopped altogether but I just kind of stopped out of nowhere.

I was still holding onto Jakes's hand, I leaned my head on his shoulder, I brought his hand to my heart and just let my thoughts get into prayer.

I pray for hope, I pray for a miracle, I pray for guidance and I pray that Jake will be able to get through it all.

Even if it takes little by little. I pray that he will get through it and as his partner I will be by his side through everything that's hit him, that his us. I will never leave this man side, so I pray.

That by some chance, that his parents are still alive and that he is able to save them.

That he is able to have his parents with him.

Please, just give us this miracle.

"Thank you," Jake said, causing my eyes to open.

"We mated." He said, reminding me.

"I forgot about that," I said raising my head to look at him but found him already staring at me.

He pressed his lips on mine.

"I love you." He said against my lips.

"I love you too," I said rubbing his face softly with my hand.

"We are in this together, okay?" I said. Looking at him with a genuine facial expression.

"Okay." He said, nodding his head.

The pilot came on the speakers, letting us know that he was going to start taking off soon.

I cuddled closer on him, entwining our hands together.

"When everything gets settled. Let's take a vacation." I suggested.

"To where?" Jake asked, holding me tighter against him.

"To wherever our heart desires," I said.

Snuggling my head on his chest even more.

"Hmm, Fiji would be nice. Maybe we can even work on making the babies there." He said causing me to laugh.

"Is that so? Do you think we need to work on that? I thought we had it down." I said.

He let out a small chuckle and my heartfelt settled that I was getting back to at least a decent mood.

"Okay, maybe that's just an excuse for us to just do it nonstop in Fiji, but I wanted it to sound a little cute." He said causing me to chuckle.

"Okay, well. Fiji does sound good, I'm definitely down for that." I said I did like the idea.

"I do too, anything with you sounds good." He said, kissing my forehead.

"We'll get through everything together and be able to do those things," I said rubbing his arm.

"We'll hope for that miracle then." He said, in a soft voice.

I nodded my head agreeing with that.

The plane started to take off and I had my seat belt on before it did.

Jake held onto my hand, tightly. I realize it was something he would do when the plane would take off.

I never bothered asking him why but now I was curious about knowing why.

"Jake, do you hate the part when the plane starts to take off?" I asked him, staring at him.

He turned to look at me with pink cheeks.

"Yes." He said, his face looks so adorable that I cracked a smile, letting out a small laugh.

"I always noticed that you would hold my hand this tightly when the plane would take off, I guess I just now decided to ask. Don't worry Jakey. I'll protect you." I said to him and he cracked a smile.

"Always?" He asked me and I nodded my head.

"Yes, I'll always protect you. That is a promise." I said.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Do you Dolls think Jake parents are alive?

What do you Dolls think Jake is going to do when he confronts the woman who had ruined his life?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu