CH. 32 All Of Me

CH. 32 All Of Me

Jake POV

As I trailed kisses down her body, she truly was a goddess. She was breath taking, I meant everything I have said to her. This is the woman I am willing to spend my life with, this is the woman I am willing to open up everything to and have no secrets that she wouldn't know.

I believe I found my soul mate.

As I reach her kitten I honestly wanted to hear her purr.

I wanted her not to hold back, I started to pull down her underwear. She didn't need that anymore. Not when she was with me.

As I got rid of the underwear I placed a kiss on her kitten and watch as she sucked in a breath.

I knew she was wet and God did she smell good. I felt like a little kid who was in a candy shop.

Such a delicious smell waiting to taste. I took out my tongue and tasted her. She tasted amazing and I heard her moaning my name but I wasn't done with her.

I wasn't done tasting her, This must have been what Adam felt when Eve handed him the forbidden fruit.

I started to taste her more and heard her moans get louder, cutest noises I ever heard.

If I wasn't too busy eating I would have kissed her that very moment, but what I was busy eating was too good to stop. I don't think I would ever get tired of her taste.

"Jake, Oh my God Jake yes!!! yes!" I stop tasting her and brought my head up.

"Are you ready for this beautiful?" But before I could even let her finish. I took off her clothes and planted kisses on her neck.

"You're so beautiful, drop dead beautiful and all mine. God, I am so lucky." I said, I wanted her to know she was the world to me.

I wanted her to see and feel that she was the world to me and am going to prove it to her.

I look up at her and our eyes connected.

"Live you make me so Happy, please don't ever leave me." The look she gave me made my heart tighten and she suddenly smiled.

"Never Jake, never." She grabbed me by my neck and kissed me.

I let her take control of my lips after all, I belonged to her.

But if she think she was going to take control of everything she had another thing coming.

I quickly flip her body over and she let out a yelp.

I started kissing her back and letting traces of kisses down her back.

"Mmm," she said and I tried not to smile while kissing her back. She honestly doesn't know how breathtaking she is.

I reach her back dimples and left a kiss on them.

"Jake what... what are you doing?" I finally reach my destination and grabbed her butt cheeks giving each of them a kiss.

"Live," I said stopping myself from kissing her beautiful butt cheeks.

"Yes Jake?" she whispered.

"I forgot to tell you I eat ass," I said spreading her butt cheeks and leaving a kiss in between.

She let out a moaned and that drove me crazy as I started eating her out.

"Oh my God" She moaned.

I let my tongue explore every little bit of the area I was exploring, shit you might as well have called me Dora the explorer cause I was exploring every inch of her.

"Jake oh my God please don't stop, don't stop." She started moaning louder.

I flip her back around and grabbed those beautiful breasts of hers and started sucking on each one of them.

"Oh, Jake" she moaned brushing her hand through my hair.

"You like that?" I asked her looking up at her breast.

"Mmm," she said but I wanted to hear her say it.

"Say it Beautiful, tell me how much you like it," I said and she let out a moan.

"I really like it, don't stop baby." She said.

I started sucking on them and it drove me crazy when I felt her hand pulling my hair.

I brought one of my hands down and started rubbing her clit. While sucking on her breast.

"Oh yes yes yes! Yes, baby yes." She moaned even louder and that just made me want to take her right there but I had to get her ready.

I lightly slide one of my fingers in her and she let out a gasp. I stop sucking her breast and reached her ear.

"Are you ready for the real deal?" I asked

Kassandra speaks

sorry for the long wait, there will be more tomorrow.

Comment, vote and share this story for more chapters.

Miss you all, I will work on updating my stories more and forgive me.

Xoxoxo

-Kassandra Vivu