CH. 77 All for you

CH. 77 All for you

(Jake POV)

Olivia probably thought I was kidding when I said that baby was going to have everything.

The baby room was stock with everything a baby would need, so was the closets as well.

I was looking forward to this, and of course, I couldn't hold it in anymore.

I texted my brothers in the group chat that Olivia is pregnant.

They all had face timed me, and we had a group face time session, Dalton joining in as well.

I couldn't help the smirk. Coming on my face as they all congratulated me.

I told both sets of my parents, and they were excited, my adopted parents told me instead of waiting they would come immediately to visit us, that was last week, and my other parents just texted me that they were on their way.

Olivia was in the kitchen with my bio parents; they spoke amongst themselves.

My mother had a smile on her face, both of my parents looked happy, and they were both so healthy looking now.

Before they didn't look like this, my mother looked like she lost hope, and my father seemed so hollow.

It angered me that they went through what they went through for so many years.

They were abducted when I was a kid; I'm a full blast adult now.

They spent so many years being tortured by that woman.

I had no regrets and will never have any regrets for what I did to that woman.

She deserved it.

There was a special place in the pits for that woman.

I looked at my phone, seeing that I got a text from my other parents telling me that they were outside.

It's strange, they usually just burst in-

"Jake, darling!" My other mother, Meredith, came in, her cocoa brown skin brightening even more as she smiled at me.

I rushed to her and hugged her.

I love this woman so much.

She has done everything for me.

"Well, guessed you miss her more than me." My other father, Givinch, said.

My other pulled away laughing, as my other dad came and hugged me.

"I miss you." He said in my ear.

"I miss you too, Papa," I said, pulling away from him.

"Meredith." My parents said, coming up to her.

She had tears in her eyes as she took both my parents in a hug.

"You two, I've never given up on you two." My mother, Meredith, said, hugging my parents.

My Bio mother was crying, thanking Meredith on raising me and keeping me safe.

"Thank you so much, Meredith, thank you." I watched as they all had tears in their eyes.

"Ah, let me introduce you two to my husband. Without him, I don't know where Jake and I would be, or any of our other kids." She said, introducing my parents to my Father Givinch.

I watch as both my parents hugged him, now all set of parents were crying.

I walked up to Olivia.