Ch. 42 You're my one and only

(Olivia POV)

"With Pleasure." He said diving towards my neck.

I prepared myself for the huge amount of impact I was going to feel but instead of sharp pain. I felt his lips pressing, leaving kisses on my neck.

I moaned wondering why he was playing with me like this? I told him that I was ready. I was ready for him to mate me.

I wasn't worried about the consequences of the whole mating process because I knew for a fact that I could trust Jake and that Jake would do nothing to hurt me or cause me any pain.

Even though I could imagine that this mating process would hurt like hell, I was ready because when you're in love with something there is nothing you wouldn't do, to reach the next level with that person at all whatsoever.

I was ready to reach that next level with Jake, I was ready to be with him this way.

"Mine," He said going in and out of me, I instantly felt a sharp pain in my neck as I felt something being pushed in. I moaned out loud, it hurt at first. Extremely like my neck was being ripped and destroyed, but suddenly the pain stops and I felt a sense of pleasure flowing through my body.

It was something that I know that I always wanted to feel over and over again.

"Jake." I moaned holding his head against my neck. He was now nibbling on my neck and my eyes rolled back as I felt him lick the bite mark he just left on my neck.

He suddenly threw his head back, he was looking at my neck with a smile on his face, I was going to ask him why he was staring at my neck like that. Until he brought his head forward to where it was before biting me again which got a yell that was turned into moaned from me.

My heart was beating extremely hard, it honestly felt like it was going to escape from my chest any moment but what was strange was that I was able to hear my own heartbeat, but not only able to hear it but I was able to hear and feel Jakes heartbeat also.

I was confused on how I was able to do that, I had so many questions to ask and I wanted to get my chance to asked them but right now I wanted to have him just laying here with me. I could ask the questions later.

He moved away from my neck and laid head on my chest.

I rubbed my hand up and down on his back.

"You're an amazing person, baby." He said in a low voice and I let out a laugh.

"You think I'm amazing? I honestly feel that way towards you. I feel like you're the one that is amazing. You're my one and only." I said to him and meaning each word because it was true.

You've ever been through so many things? Like having to be a person that has encountered a lot of trials in life, some trails you couldn't overcome, some trails that you couldn't even make it past the first step so you decide to give up?

I have been through many trials in my life and so have my sisters, that's what brings us closer together. That's what makes us into the people we're today.

People say life is what shapes you into becoming the person you're.

For example, if you're a person who only comes across bad experiences and has faced bad conflicts. You will automatically think that the world isn't good. It isn't your fault but how could you not think when you have faced so many things that make you feel that way.

That's honestly how I felt before, I'm sure that's how my sisters felt before which helped us choose the Ohana family name for ourselves because we always stood together no matter what conflict we faced and we were always there for each other.