CH.39 Reasons why I love her

CH. 39 Reasons why I love her

(Jake POV)

I knew for a fact that we were all furious in the room, I knew for a fact that none of us care that, that man was dead but more of the fact that we wanted to help this woman.

But how can you help someone that doesn't want to be help, I mean I couldn't blame her.

No one ever showed that they believe she was innocent of the crime she was arrested for, no one was even on her side.

This woman was held captive, against her will, forced to be a psychopath wife and no one even noticed.

No, I couldn't blame her one bit for having trust issues.

I knew Live wanted Justice for this girl, it was obvious.

Whatever my baby wants, my baby will get.

I didn't want to stay here any longer, especially not liking the man himself and finding out what exactly he did.

The saying "People see what they want to see, know what they want to know and seek what they want to seek." Is true because no one came to this lady rescue.

Sometimes it's okay for someone to be a little nosey, sometimes it's okay to get into someone else business, especially when it comes to saving someone's life.

"Jake I don't want to be here anymore," Liv said and I nodded agreeing with her.

I mean who would want to be here.

"I'm taking her laptop with me," Liv said and I saw Tucker's eyes widen.

"Wait, why?" He asked and Liv turned to look at him as it was obvious why she was taking it with her.

"Because she told me to hold onto it when she is ready to communicate with us, she would reach me." She said and Tucker nodded his head slowly.

"She probably doesn't want to talk to me anyways." He said.

"Tuck, just try to talk to her when she reaches to me, I'll let you know. That way you'll be able to talk to her and figure out if she's okay, where she's at and if she needs your help or not." Live said and I nodded my head agreeing.

a Phone vibrated and Detective Justice looked at his phone.

"Sorry guys, I have to be somewhere. To be honest I don't want to be in this house anymore either." He said and Tucker nodded his head. Detective Justice told us goodbye and took his leave, also letting us know if we needed him, He'll be there as soon as possible.

I looked at Dr. Nilla finding him staring at Tucker.

Tucker was his son, there are probably so many things that he wanted to talk to him about.

I wanted Dr. Nilla and Tucker to communicate which is why I actually brought him here with me and Live.

"In the meantime Tucker, Why don't you and your father get to know each other since you guys have the opportunity to right now," I said and Tucker's eyes widen.

As if he is finally realizing the fact this his father, his biological father was right there with him.

The man he was probably wondering what happened to him for many years, was right next to him.

Tucker, looked towards Dr. Nilla and gave him a sad smile.

"What do you say?" Tucker asked.

"I would like that." Dr. Nilla, smiling and nodding his head towards the door.

Tucker and Him told us that they would see us later, I gave Dr. Nilla the information of the hotel and the room he would be staying at. Since I already booked it for him.

I turned to the love of my life, grateful that I found her and smiled at her softly as I saw her grabbed the laptop and everything else she wanted from the desk.

I walked towards her, getting them from her and holding them.

"Ah my Queen, you shouldn't be holding anything," I said softly and she looked up me with those beautiful soft eyes of hers that I find myself getting lost into every day from the moment I met her.

"Let's get out of here Jake." She said and I took her hand, walking out of this dungeon who looked like a normal home to the naked eyes but to us who knew the truth, it was far from that.

We left. I held her in my arms as we made our way towards the hotel we would be staying at.

She had needed a massage and I will be the one who gave it to her as soon as we hit the hotel.

I whispered sweet words in her ear, telling her how much I care about her and that she's the world to me and that no one else matters.

It was true.

I didn't want anyone else, I didn't want to share my bed with anyone else but her, and if I had to share my bed with other people it would damn well be our children.

Our little pups.

We've finally reached the hotel and got out to head towards the lobby.

I spoke to the woman who was at the front desk letting her know who I was and she nodded her head eagerly, letting the bell boy know to get Liv and I bags.

We went towards our room, which was on the top floor and as I opened the door for her, Liv let out a gasp.

"Wow Jake, you really outdid yourself." She said looking at the room.

As she was touring our Hotel Suite. I tipped the Bellboy whose eyes widen at the amount I gave him for tipped, thanking me and taking his leave.

My eyes caught that he placed the "Do not disturb" On the door and I nodded my head.

He gets it?

I went to go find Live and found her looking at the view.

She heard my footsteps and turned around smiling.

I stop walking and just look at her.

Did she know how beautiful she was?

She had to know that just looking at her has my heart beating a never-ending song.

"Do you see the Beauty here!?" She asked me and I let out a laughed, continue walking towards her.

"I do see the Beauty, I must say I am a very lucky Man and I can wait to show you what I have in store for you right now," I said and her eyes widen.

"Well, show me, Daddy." She said and my eyes widen at her calling me Daddy as I rushed towards her.

"WITH PLEASURE!" I said grabbing her for a kiss.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Who misses this couple? I know I do!!!! How do you guys like this chapter? Many things are going to happen the next chapter and because of that, I am making it private because things go down SEXUALLY, MYSTERIOUSLY AND MORE. Give this chapter a VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE for more chapters. Make sure you follow me and become a DOLL, by clicking that follow button on my page and being able to view all my work!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!

xoxoxo- Kassandra Vivu