CH. 70 Closure & Hope

CH. 70 Closure & hope

(Jake POV)

When I was done talking to my parents, telling them good night. It was a wonderful feeling seeing them together. I filled them in on everything.

Everything that has happened and I wasn't even surprised when I saw that we almost pulled an all-nighter with me telling them everything.

They didn't even mind it at all, they were thrilled and showed it as well.

I watched the happy look on their faces as I told them stories of me growing up.

The things I've done and the lessons I've learned.

I filled them in on how my Adopted Father had believed in me and gave me some of his businesses, which explained to the people I had working for me.

I told them all about my siblings and even the skills they had, I explained how each one of them are different backgrounds.

I explained how we all came together and I watched as their eyes widened to that.

My adopted Mother, My mom Meredith and adopted Father has done so much, they will always be my parents and I was lucky to have two sets of parents who love me very much.

"Olivia, she's sick. I've sensed that you know you're able to help with that. Right? I can help you. I'm sure Meredith can as well." My mother said and I nodded my head.

I decided to tell them the story of how I met Olivia and also, a little bit of her past. I told them things she wouldn't mind me to tell them but I kept some things back.

"Oh goodness, that poor sweet girl. Oh my God, how could a- Fuck." My mother started saying. Tears were coming from her eyes.

"Mom, don't cry," I said I didn't want her crying because I didn't want to start crying either.

"She deserves all the happiness. You're making her happy right?" My mother asked and I nodded my head.

"Good, you both deserve to be happy." She said and I smiled softly at her.

"You and Dad as well, you both deserve happiness with each other. You two also need some time alone and to talk, I'm sure you both have many things to talk about. It's getting late, why don't you two head to your room." I said.

I stood up and they did as well, they both gave me a hug telling me how much they loved me.

I'm so grateful, happy that my parents were alive because there's a chance they might not have been.

It was something that I knew I wouldn't have been ready for or think I would be strong enough to handle.

I walked my parents to their bedroom and gave them both a kiss on their cheeks, telling them good night.

I walked away but turned to see my Father grabbed my Mother's hand gently.

This would be their first time sleeping together after years of being apart.

My heart clenched as my Mom gave my Dad a soft smile as they entered the bedroom and closed the door.

I walked towards the bedroom door where Olivia and I would be sleeping in, I opened the door, ready to get in bed with Olivia and cuddle until I saw her fighting in her sleep.

"Liv Baby. What's wrong." I said closing the door and rushing to her.

She was talking in her sleep, I couldn't make up all the words but I captured some.

"Liv, Liv baby wake up," I said to her, gently moving her shoulder to wake her up.

I watched her start to open her eyes and the look on her face made my heart clenched.

"Baby, are you okay? You were having a bad dream." I said to her, rubbing her cheek.

I don't know if she realized it took her a while to answer, but when she did her voice was cold.

As if she didn't want any emotion to be found in the sentence she was saying.

"I need closure with her." She said.

I nodded my head, already knowing who she meant by her.

Was that what the nightmare was about?

It had to be, of course, that's what the nightmare was about.

That woman was one person that was behind Olivia's nightmares.

It came as shocked that she was still alive.

I know it's affecting Olivia as well.

"I understand, do you want to see her? Where's she's being held? Are you ready for that?" I asked her, wondering if she was.

I wanted her to be ready when it came time for that.

She told me that she was, that she wanted to end the horrible story that was caused by the woman who gave birth to her.

I let her know that we would get her that closure, pressing a kiss on her forehead.

I love this woman and I don't plan on ever losing her.

"By the way, there's something I've been wanting to tell you?" I said, giving her a smile.

"Oh yeah, what is it?" She asked me and I told her about she could not have cancer with the mating process being completed all the way.

I watched her eyes widened as I told her the way that would take place and what else would need to happen to make the mating process complete in that way.

"Let's do it, Oh my God. Yes, let's do it." She said, pulling me into a hug.

"I mean I haven't even started Chemo, which I wasn't planning to start but maybe some other treatment but yes let's do it." She pressed kisses all over my face and pulled back giving me a smile.

"Okay, yes. Let's do it." I said smiling at her softly, as I kissed her hand.

"I'm sorry you had a bad dream. Let's deal with this tomorrow okay?" I asked her.

"When you say deal with it tomorrow, you mean?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Let's go see her tomorrow, in the institution she's being held in. Only if you're ready." I said and she took a moment before she nodded her head.

"Yes, I'm ready." She said.

(*Kassandra Vivu*)

Are you Dolls ready for the next chapter?

What do you all think Olivia's birth giver would be like? How do you all think she would act when she sees Olivia?

Do you Dolls think She's stable?

Yes Dolls the next chapter is where Olivia becomes face to face with her horrible Mother.

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu