CH.34 You and I

CH.34 YOU AND I

Jake POV

It wasn't a secret, heck it was obvious. I was head over heels for this beautiful woman.
The fact that she was mine just made me feel like the luckiest man in the world.
So this is how Jay Z feels being married to Beyoncé.

I had her in my arms and I was rubbing her shoulders.

I made sure I cleaned her up, I didn't mind. Not one bit, I had a huge smile on my face knowing that I was her first and her last. There was no way I was letting her go.

There will be no one else but me. No other guy and there will never be another guy.

"You okay beautiful?" I asked her. Making sure she was fine, a part of me was scared that she would regret all of this.

"I'm great, just great baby." she answered me and I swear the God my heart could have burst that very moment.

Fuck I love it when she talks to me in that sweet ass voice of hers.

I wanted to lay in bed with her all day but I couldn't just do that, after all, I did promise her that we would help her brother and see her brother.

I don't break promises when it came to my woman and Live was mine. All mine.

"What are you thinking about Jakey?" she asked me running her hand down my chest.

"How great you felt and tasted," I told her kissing her forehead

"Jake you always get my cheeks hot. Saying all these cute things, sheesh you're such a panty dropper I swear." She said and I immediately let out a chuckle.

"That's good, that's very good. The only panties I'm willing to drop all the times are yours. Heck don't even wear panties around me. You don't need them and Are you looking forward to seeing your brother?" I asked her knowing the answer but just wanted to be extra sure.
It's funny how I can be freaky and serious at the same time. A talent it is.

"Yes Jake I am, thank you so much for making this happen. Like you have no idea how happy I am. Honestly, you're more than a prince charming. You're my King."

She said putting kisses all over my face.

I started ticking her and she let out a huge laugh. "Jake stop, stop hahaha I'm very ticklish." I finally stopped and kissed her lips knowing I would never get tired of those sweet lips.

I could be an old man with thin lips and I'll still try to kiss her.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

"What do you want to eat Bambino? we have a couple of hours before we go to the private jet."

I asked her.

"To be honest, I want chicken and waffles." She said and I let out a chuckle.

"Chicken and waffles?" wow okay. sounds good, anything else My Queen?" I asked her not even bothering holding back my smirk.

"Mac and cheese with mash potato and sweet potato pie with jalapeno corn bread. OH and some chocolate fudge cookies." I nodded my head.

Got off my bed, walking towards the intercom in my room letting my chef know exactly what Live wanted and that she had an hour to make all of it.

I heard My chef Gasp on the other side but ended the call walking back to Live side in my bed, which will be our bed very soon. Heck, it already is our bed.

"I think you gave your chef a heart attack. Maybe you should call her back and cancel it." She said with a worried look on her face.

"No, she'll be alright," I said kissing Live's neck making sure I left love bites all over it.