Give Me Courage Intro

Give Me Courage is an interracial romance story with humor and loving characters.

I started this story to deal with a sister who had cancer; then, I decided to turn this story into a romance story. As I wanted the character to have someone who would help her through what she was going through. This story does have some twists, a wolf, a few suicidal tendencies, and a dark past. This story is also part of a sister pact, where the main character has sisters who also have their own stories, and the other main character has brothers who also have their own stories :) I like family pairing stories.

Below is a brief description of the story.

Olivia is a young African American who finds out that she has cancer. Being shocked by the results leads her to get struck by a car, by a man who ends up being her hero?
Well, that's what he likes to call himself, that is.
Jake Sanders is a famous CEO of a vast company & a billionaire. He comes from a family where everyone is different with their own story of why they're different, yet he finds himself intrigued by the woman he almost killed. Jake doesn't want to leave the woman alone, and Olivia allows Jake to be in her life; how far will Jake prove to Olivia that she has to have courage and fight back?