CH. 48 It's still up

Ch. 48 It's still up

(Olivia POV)

We just got back to the Hotel, I had so much fun with Jake.

Learning about Art and History was honestly something that could change my mood into happiness.

Jake definitely knows how to make me happy.

I smiled at him as we made our way to our Hotel Suite.

"I see you had a very good time." He said and I let out a laugh.

"Of course I did, I was with you and you really tried to make me happy today. You succeeded and I am extremely happy to have someone like you in my life." I said and he smiled.

"I love that you remind me that every day." He said in a sweet voice and pulled me into his arms.

"Oh, then I hope you never get tired of it any time soon," I said, he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"There's no way I can ever get tired of hearing words filled with love from someone who cares about me and loves me." He said I felt him smile. His lips still on my forehead.

My heart burst into so many emotions. I love the way that Jake makes me feel. I love the way he cares for me and the things he has done for me.

"I'm going to take a shower, do you want to join?" He asked me pulling away from our hug.

I smirked at him.

"No, it's been a while since I've checked my emails and other things. I'm going to do that and also go through Natasha laptop." I said and Jake nodded his head giving me a look.

"Okay, well call me if you need me and just letting you know, that you can join me anytime in the shower." He said doing a little dance that had me erupting into a laugh.

"Oh yeah?" I asked and he nodded his head moving his hips.

"Yes, anytime." He said rotating his hips and I laughed, holding my chest on how ridiculous Jake looked doing what he was doing.

"Jake go take your shower before you break something," I said causing Him to laugh.

"Baby? How would I break something? If I was going to break something it would have been in bed with you." He said winking at me and throwing one more laugh at his statement which caused me to drop my mouth open.

He waved his fingers at me and walked away, I shook my head at his retreating body wondering what I was going to do with that guy.

He's amazing and what I was going to love him no matter what.

I was going to fight Cancer, I had for the both of us.

For Jake and I because I finally found happiness and I wasn't going to let Cancer bring me down.

I truthfully haven't been letting it get to me, I believed that I was going to beat it, that I was going to fight it and there was no way in hell I was going to let it bring me down and end me.

I have gone through so much, I have survived so much and I was going to survive this.

I just started feeling happiness, I just started standing up for myself, for myself in the past and I am going to be standing up for other children who can't stand up for themselves.

If Cancer thought it was going to take me down, well it's going to be proven wrong.

I am Olivia Blessing and I am not going anywhere and letting anything hurt me anymore.