Chapter 16 I'll be here

Chapter 16 I'll be here Jake POV

"Hey wake up. Baby wake up" I said shaking Live who fell asleep in my arms after I kissed her. She cuddled closer to me and her snored returned. I rubbed her back; I loved the way she fit in my arms. It was like she was meant to be here in my arms, there's no way in hell I will lose Live, not to anyone and certainly not to death.

 "Hmm, I'm sorry did I fall asleep?" I heard her voice say in a soft tone as she stirs to stare up at me, she looked so beautiful looking up at me. I just want to take her to bed and make love to her, but that will have to wait. "Yes, you feel asleep, I'm glad I feel comfortable for you that you ended up falling asleep on me." I said smiling at her and poking her nose. Her face started turning crimson red. "I'm not a baby Jake." She said pushing my finger away as I tried to poke her nose again. I started laughing "True but you're my baby." I told her in a serious tone. "Does this mean we're boyfriend and girlfriend?" She asked playing with her fingers. I felt a smile being tugged on my face and I finally let the smile win the war. "Honey, I want to take you on a date. But yes we can be boyfriend and girlfriend. I'm going to spoil your little cute self with kisses and more things." I said kissing her face as she started laughing. "Jake you're so weird, but I like weird." I kissed her forehead and breathe in her scent "Good." The phone rung and she got off of me and walked towards it, my arms felt empty when she left them but another feeling came in and I pushed it away not wanting to feel it. 

"Hello? Oh Hi Dr. Nilla, Yes I'm doing okay. Okay when does it start.. Oh okay." I stopped listening when I felt something rubbing on my leg, I looked down and saw her cat Luna, I petted her and she started purring, I smiled. Her cats like me oh I'm so in there. "Hey Luna I see you're trying to take Jake from me huh?" Live said walking back towards me and Luna who jumped on the couch as soon as Live sat down. "What was the call about?" I asked her staring at her, she seem to be avoiding the topic. She let out a sigh and said "I have to start my treatment tomorrow, yay me. Ugh it's going to hurt. I read articles on them. 

They're not easy Jakey." She said looking at me with unshod tears, I pushed Luna out the way and grabbed her. "It's okay baby I'll be here with you, don't worry okay." I said hugging her. "Jake, my body hurts. It hurts every day; cancer is the most horrible thing ever. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy." She said crying in my arms. I felt my heart clenched. I wish there was a way I could take away her pain; it hurts me to see her like this. 

She doesn't deserve this. Not her, no one deserves cancer. Cancer is an enemy I can't take down easily but I will help her fight it. "Well baby were a team, whatever you go through I'll go through it with you, it's no longer team you. cause baby it's team us. Just know I'll be there with you tomorrow every step of the way.

 You'll fight this. And you want to know what else you'll do?" I said putting my finger under her chin and bringing her face up so she could look at me. "What?" she whispered looking at me with those puppy dog eyes that I was beginning to love. "You'll get through it, because I know you can make it through." I said kissing her.

********Kassandra Speaks*********

Aww Team #Jaylive

Yayyy I love this couple so much, they have the cutest moments ever and there's more cute moments to come. You just gotta wait on it. I'm thinking of getting two people to play the couple and make shirts of them that say #Jaylive.

My characters Olivia and Jake are actually couples that I admire, just because you have a disease doesn't mean your life is over, you have to fight it and live your life and spend it with the people you care about the most. That's what jake is trying to tell Live in matter of fact

I'm going to do something with my life guy's just wait on it I feel so confident today. Hope you enjoy this chapter unicorns next's chapter coming soon.

who's on team #Jaylive?!