CH.54 No, you're going to listen

CH. 54 No, you're going to listen

(Olivia POV)

"You know everytime someone does something, the world marks it. Everything, it doesn't matter if they're good or bad." I said and the man narrowed his eyes at me.

I wanted to laugh, the fact that he was narrowing his eyes at me and not the other way around had me wanting to laugh with no humor in my life.

"It disgusts me how I look like you," I said and he analyzed my face.

"How old are you?" he asked me and I didn't answer.

"You're not allowed to ask me questions," I said and he grimaced.

"I'm not allowed to ask a supposed daughter of mine questions on how old she is." He said and I laughed.

I really laughed.

"It's not a supposed daughter, the DNA test proves that you're the father," I said, finding myself sounding like Maury.

"Or are you just asking because you have raped other women," I said, the man eyes widened.

"No....." I said realizing what I said was true.

"You've done this to other people," I said not even asking, he didn't even try to deny it.

I felt my hand shaking, I was angry. I was really angry.

On the fact that I might have half brothers or half sisters out there.

Or the woman could have gotten abortions or took the pills to end the terminations if they were able too.

My mother wasn't which is why she was stuck with me.

"I'm going to fucking tell you a story, a story I've been told countless times at a very young age. By the woman you rape, the woman who gave birth to me." I said.

"She was walking to the place she lived one day, in Chicago." As soon as I mentioned Chicago. the man eyes widened.

He knew who I was talking about.

"She told me she was walking past an alley when suddenly a man grabbed her, putting his hand on her mouth and pulling her into an alleyway. He raped her in the alleyway while staring dead at her. She said she would never forget that face. I guess she could never forget it anyway since I look like you." I said.

"So when the guy was done with her, she was hurt damaged and bleeding. She rushed to the hospital but because she was an immigrant, an illegal one at that. She was scared to say, so she rushed out afterward." I said, the man lowered his eyes and didn't make eye contact with me.

"How do you feel, how do you feel knowing that you're forced a life into this earth in such a horrible way," I said.

"Do you have any kids? As in kids that you consensually had with someone or do you have Siblings, Nieces or Nephews?" I asked.

"He has Nieces and Nephews," Jake answered from the side of the room.

I almost forgot he was here.

The man looked up at Jake.

"Is he close with them?" I asked Jake.

"Extremely, apparently he's their favorite uncle," Jake said.

The man flinched.

"Don't hurt my family." He said and I shook my head.

"I would never. I just wondered how you would feel if something like that happened to them." I said, his eyes widened and he looked alarmed.