Chapter 24 I'm keeping you

(Olivia POV)

"You know I am so happy that we're leaving this place, I hate it." I said to Jake while he was getting our stuff. He let out a chuckle.

"I don't think anyone likes the Hospital Live, but I am also glad we're leaving."

"Yeah I know but I have to come back here, I really don't want too." I said getting up from the hospital bed; I refuse to feel like I couldn't help Jake but Jake saw me heading towards him and put his hand out to stop me.

"I can do this; let me take care of you. You really don't have to do anything you know, let me treat you like the Queen you are."

I started laughing, this guy was too good to be true, was he really this sweet?

"Well Jake, I have to change into my clothes and out of this hospital gown, are you going to help me with that too?" I said laughing as I was about to turn away, Jake had a huge smile on his face like he just found out the he won the biggest prize in the world.

"Can I? Cause that would honestly be great with me. I wouldn't mind at all."

I smiled at him. "Do you treat all the girls like this? It's cute I see you have some skills Jakey." I said laughing at him but I felt a little jealousy. Did he have any girls on his mind? I mean he couldn't he's been spending his time with me...

Jake suddenly started walking towards me and looked me in the eyes.

"No one else is like you, honestly all I want is you and you're an Angel whether you know it or not. My precious angel, you deserve to see the stars and the galaxies." He said wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me closer. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"You just need someone who will kiss you every chance they get, when you're mad or crying, someone who will buy pizza, also some chicken nuggets for you. someone that would watch those lifetime movies or scary movies with you. Who will love to hold you real tight and knows that you're a beautiful Goddess no matter what you look like when you wake up in the morning, because you're the most beautiful woman I ever met and I want to stay in your life if you'll have me, I'll be proud to stay." I felt tears falling out of my eyes, but he suddenly kissed my tears away and kissed me all over my face.

"Jake.... Can I keep you?" I asked. He stops kissing my face and looked at me with a smile on his face. "Baby you already have me."

He said then placing a kiss on my lips.

I smiled against his lips.

"I should go change so we can leave." I said turning around to walk away, I came to a stop when I realized that Jake wasn't following me. I turned around to find him looking at me. "You coming?" I asked him.

I turned back around and started walking towards the bathroom and I heard his footsteps right behind me. I started giggling when I felt his arms wrap around me and lifting up bridal style and bringing me to the bathroom.

He opened the door and took us in and closed the door with his foot and turning around locking it real quick.

He put me back down and smiled down at me.

"You can take my clothes off now." I said but it came out as a whisper, I knew I was nervous. Jake was going to see everything, my scars, my bruises and my nakedness.

He brought his arm around me and unattached the hospital gown. It fell on the floor and I looked up to see Jake was staring directly at my face. He backed away from me and looked at me up and down. I started to wrap my arms around myself.