CH. 78 "I can't believe it"

(Olivia POV)

"Wow, Jake. I can't believe this." I said as we were standing outside our little resort luxury hut.

"I can't believe we are in the Maldives," I said, looking out at the water.

"This place is so beautiful," I said.

"Oh, my gosh! Jake. Look, Dolphins. Holy shit, there's Dolphins." I said, my tone was happy as I couldn't believe what I saw in front of my face.

" I said, my tone was happy as I couldn't believe what I saw in front of my face

"Oh yes, I see them," Jake said, standing next to me.

"Looks like they're coming our way," Jake said, and they were.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh. I need to take pictures. This is so beautiful." I said, taking out my phone, I opened the camera and was ready to start taking pictures of the Dolphins.

"Oh wow, Jake, here. Take my phone and take a picture of me." I said, handing Jake my phone. I watch two Dolphins approach us.

"They're holding a little sign! Aww! I think it's a welcome sign." I said, trying to see what the sign said.

"Jake, you're ready to take the pic?" I asked.

"Yes." He said.

The dolphins came closer.

"I don't think the sign says welcome, hold on. Let me see what it says when they get closer." I said.

The Dolphins got closer, and I was super excited, the sign became more visible to read, and my heart fluttered.

'Will you marry me?' Was on the sign.

My eyes widened, and I turned around to face Jake, who was on his knee, with a ring in a ring box—holding my phone facing me.

My hand moves to cover my mouth, the shock running through my body.

I felt the tears running down my face.

"Olivia Blessing, will you do me the honor of marrying me and becoming my wife?" Jake asked.

"Yes," I said, my word. Tears were falling down my face.