CH. 64 Face to face with her

(Jake POV)

I never thought that I would be in this scenario before.

I've dreamt of it, many times.

Was it weird? To say I've dreamt of confronting the woman who took away the two important people in my life.

The woman who killed many people out of her own satisfaction, just because she wanted someone.

Someone she knew she couldn't have but yet she took matters into her own hands to have that person.

So now here I was, looking at the disgusting excuse of that woman in front of me.

When Liv and I had landed in the area. I had some of my men go there earlier for a head start.

I also had help from my brothers on getting more information that I needed to know, part of me thought this wouldn't be successful.

That I wouldn't be able to get to her or reach her, but it seems like this bitch had honestly let her guard down.

It seems like she thought that she was untouchable, that she got away with it.

Ruining other people's lives the way she did, no. She would not be left untouchable.

I felt a hand on mine, I turned my head to the side. Making eye contact with Liv.

She was standing right next to me.

"You have no idea who you're messing with do you!" The woman yelled she was on the ground.

Defenseless, she was surrounded and yet she felt the need to voice that she had power. Even though she looked week at that very moment.

"I have no idea who I'm messing with?" I asked her, tilting my head to the side.

This woman had no idea who I was, does she?

I didn't have time for any bull shit.

"Where are my parents," I said, in a dark tone.

She stilled.

"Oh, is it coming to you now about who I might be? Well, if it is then you know I won't have any mercy on you. So I'll ask you again, where are my parents?" I asked her.

"I should have known." She said quietly, her hair was disheveled, matted. She had bags under her eyes and I assumed it was from not being able to rest without knowing who it was exactly that attacked your home and made you feel powerless.

"I should have known you were his son, you look similar to him at that age." The woman said.

She looked at me with blue eyes that were emotionless. As if she wasn't sorry for what she's done, as she had no care in the world.

"Where are they?" I asked her.

She looked at me with a smile on her face.

"You came all the way here for them? Not knowing if they're alive or not? Wow, you've must have been waiting years for this. For you to get older to get your revenge. You are Jake, right? Ah, you must be. The loveable son. Proof that he loved her." She said, with a nasty tone to her voice.

I tried not to let the fact that she said 'loved' instead of 'love' get to me.

"How you were unable to live with yourself, goes beyond me," I said, walking towards one of my men.

I watch as the woman looked at me closely.

To see what I was going to do, one of my men handed me a bat.

I walked back towards where I was standing.

The woman let out a laugh.

"You're going to hit me with a bat?" She asked me.

Before I said anything, I was cut off by Liv.

"He's not going to hit you with a bat," Liv said, it was in a chill voice that a knife couldn't even cut through the tension.

"You're disgusting, truly. You were a spoiled brat who couldn't live with the fact that you were finally unable to get something that you wanted. That someone, in the end, didn't want you and it made you angry because of that, that you felt the need to destroy someone's life for your own selfish desires." Liv said.

The woman narrowed her eyes at Liv.

"So, it's either that you kept them both alive, or you killed one of them," Liv said in a low voice.

"You wanted him to yourself, you wanted him to treat you the way he treated her but you know you couldn't do any of that. You know you were not able to get him to any of those things unless you had something over his head. Something that he would do anything for. Someone that he loves and will always love. So you see, where I am going with this is that you kept them both alive this whole time. Yes, you could have killed her, but you know that if you did. Then you would lose the only power you had over him." Liv said, causing my body to become alert.

The woman's eyes widened.

"What you did was sickening, evil and rape," Liv said.

"Rape? I love him." The woman said on the floor, being defensive on the word rape.

"Taking someone and holding them as a hostage so you can have your way with them isn't love. It's rape, you were obsessed and had an obsession. You ruined lives and caused trauma." Liv said.

"So, Jake asked a question. I would answer his question because you see. He might be more nice than I am right now. So I would cooperate if I were you, the last thing you would happen is not corporating, especially if it could put people in danger. People like you, your family and stuff you know. " Liv said in a gentle dark voice.

The woman's eyes widened.

"Who are you, shouldn't he be the one telling me this?! Not you!" The woman said.

A laugh came from Liv, who was next to me.

"That's where you've been delusional all these years, you have no idea what someone will do for love now do you? So are you going to tell us where his parents are, or do you want to get tortured first?" Liv asked.

"I heard you have nieces and nephews. Don't you think that your siblings would be destroyed if they were to disappear, taken from them and not knowing why or who took them for whatever selfish reason?" I said in a low tone, the woman stare moved to mine.

"Just how selfish are you? I'm willing to find out." I said, with an angry look on my face.

"Would you like to test your selfishness?" I asked

I was finally faced with the woman, the woman who I always had as the scariest monster in my head. Even as a kid because of what she's done.

The woman who I wanted to badly destroy whenever I got the chance to see her.

I'm finally here, face to face with her.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

So, do you all think Jakes's parents are still alive? Or do you think they are not? Comment your response.

What do you Dolls think will happen in the next chapter? Comment your answers below!

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu