ᴘᴇʀɪᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ . | | ɴᴏᴛᴛɪ ᴏsᴀᴍᴀ

HARLEM, NYC
11:45

ʟɪʏᴀʜ ᴘᴏᴠ

I was sitting in social studies class waiting to go home.

The class finally ended now it's time to go to lunch when I stand up my heart drops to the GROUND.

I turn to look at my sit I seen my period blood on my sit I was literally about to cry.

(THIS IS WHAT SHE IS WEARING ID YOU GUYS WANT TO KNOW. )

You can change it if you don't like it

I looked around seeing if I got a hoodie or jacket to cover up I didn't.

Tears was coming out my eyes bc this SHIT embarrassing.

Everybody was leaving and you jus decided sit down with your head down on the desk stressed & crying.

And wait for everyone to leave including the teacher, and wait there to see what are you gonna do bout what jus happen.

As you going to sit down you felt arms around your waist you got scared not knowing what to do.

You look up with teary eyes & scared eyes, you looked up an see notti looking down at you.

"Shh it's going to be ok it happens all the time and you welcome. He said looking down at you.

Everybody is gone and the teachers you eyebrows curve in confusion before you look down.

You looked down seeing what was wrapped around your waist and it was notti black hoodie.

"i'm embarrassed."

"did he see what's on my booty?"

"Gosh I'm embarrassed." You said in your head.

You looked back up seeing him staring at you, still arms around your waist.

" Get your bookbag so we can leave and go to my house I got some of your clothes there." I did what he said and we walked out.

"Thank you,you didn't have to do this for me." I said

"Nah you ma girl I'm supposed to do this for you." He said kissing me on the lips.

We walked to his house he told me to go wash up, after washing up I did my thing and sprayed vallina perfume on my wrist, the back of my ears and my bottom.

After i was done i went to go on netflix and put on jeffrey dahmer.

Her outfit:

NOTTI POV12:20

NOTTI POV
12:20

I went to go to get her some pads and some food give her a teddy bear and a butterfly necklace.

I came back she was dressed I give her, her stuff and got in the shower.

After bout 20-24 minutes later I came out she was sleeping with the butterfly necklace on with one taki in her mouth, i laughed quietly and went back to the bathroom to brush my teeth after getting dressed.

I got in the bed and put her on my chest and turn the tv off and kiss her and went to sleep.

Imma do more tmr or an a couple hours.

Like, comment.

510 words.

Yall please don't get mad about to much of the and's shii im pissed to keep putting and.