ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɢ ʙᴀʙʏ ғᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴍᴜᴛ . | | ɴᴏᴛᴛɪ ᴏsᴀᴍᴀ

SUGARHILL,NYC
6:46

NOTTI POV

My girlfriend egypt babysitting amiri while melz went out with her friends an nobody was home

I watch her feed him suddenly i had got baby fever after she feed him and put him to sleep, she put him in his bed.

"Ma im getting baby fever." I said staring st her.

"Lol why all of sudden you getting baby fever." Egypt said laughing but ain't shit funny.

"Because i feel like i want kids...an im ready." I said still staring at her.

"But when i bring it three weeks ago, you said i don't want none right now."She said an she continuing.

"What made you change you mind that fast is it bc im baby sitting amiri." She said an i nod my head.

"Nah i jus wanna see what our kid look like." I said.

"Notti you don't make sense at all." She said groaned and rolling her eyes.

"I want a baby egypt is that what you want to hear." I said rolling my eyes.

"Mhm." She said and i smiled, i take her to my room we got in the bed an put the covers over us and taking our clothes off.

"Don't be limpin tmr mami." I said laughing.

"Boy hushed an put it in." She said an i did we both moaned at the same time and she starting to ride.

We did that then i put her in doggy style but i put on music putting on "india" by lil durk and start blowing back out she was moanin and calling me daddy, i nutting in her an we was finishing.

She got off the bed an start limping to the bathroom an i laugh, she turn the shower on an got in.

I came in the bathroom an close the door an got in the shower blowin her back out again.

An we wash up and got out putting new underwear on and brush our teeth an put on some clothes to sleep.

Egypt outfit:

We got out the bathroom an i pick her up while holding her ass an walked over to my bed an we went to sleep,But before we went to sleep she throwed up an i was holdin her hair i grab some pregnancy tests and give to her an went out the bathroom ab...

We got out the bathroom an i pick her up while holding her ass an walked over to my bed an we went to sleep,But before we went to sleep she throwed up an i was holdin her hair i grab some pregnancy tests and give to her an went out the bathroom about 2 minutes later she call my name an said it test positive i pick her up and kiss her she brush her teeth, an we ate and watch movies an felt asleep.

THE END.

Like and comment.

435 Words.