ᴋɪssᴇs. | | ɴᴏᴛᴛɪ ᴏsᴀᴍᴀ

SUGARHILL,NYC
6:30

BRI POV

THIS IS WHAT SHE IS WEARING :

I was laying notti bed in my phone

Me and him jus got home, he was takin a shower from playing basketball with ddot and dd with edot.

I looked up when i heard the shower and the bathroom door open.

He moved his curly hair away from his face amd walked over to me smiling.

"Ma whatcha looking at." He said smirking looking at me.

I ain't say nothing but punch him on his chest lightly and smiled.

"Go get dressed fat head." I said an he mugged me before changing into some black sweatpants with a white shirt & white socks .

He came and sat next to me looking at my side profile and take a photo like this and put it as his wallpaper.

THE PHOTO.

BUT LOOKING AT YOUR PHONE

BACK TO THE STORY.

I laughed at my bsf nia's tiktok video that i was watching, still notti staring at me smiling.

"I love you ma forever." He said kissing all over my face.

"Nottii.". I said whining.

( eww im getting cringed.)

"I love you ma." Notti said making sure i say it back still kissin me before grabbing my neck.

"I love you more bae." I said kissing him back.

"And i want to show you how to tell and show you how much i love you." He said smiling.

I laughed "Boy bye." You said pushing his head back.

He smiled and kiss you one more time before goin on his ps5 you got him 4 weeks ago.

i might quit i fell like these imagines ass.

Follow,like and comment.

Yk what im not quiting im doing this shit all night.

Peace luv youuu. 😜✌️

296 words.