Wanna Know You| Jayklickin

"What's good, hearty." I said laughing at jay when she was getting sturdy." Hey babyy.". Jay says hugging me. I laughed at her.

"Nîgga you gay." I said as we both laughed. We talked for a while before i had to left for my class." I see you later." I said.

"Ok, see you later." I said turning around and walked to my classroom. I felt somebody staring at me but brush it off not thinking about it.

I went in my class and sat down next to an empty seat. I turn grabbing my things for my homework. such as pencils, pens, and my computer that was a pink MacBook.

Then zip my book bag back up, fixings my bun that was in a back. I put lipgloss on my pump lips and then check on my phone to see if i was looking good.

"Y/n raise your hand please!" The teacher says and i raise my hand confused." Yes?" I said looking at her with a slightly confused mug on my face.

"This is a new student his name is justin reyes, please make hin feel like home in here, y/n." I move my eyes towards him.m

"Hey my name is y/n." I said waving at him as eyes was still on us. He smiled showing deep dimples. He walked over and sat down.

He took his book bag off." My name is-justin." I cut him off as we both smiled." I know your name." I said laughing a bit.

We then pay attention to the teacher talking about field trips and events and stuff about what's coming up.

45 minutes later.

"So what schedule you have?" Justin ask me looking at his. I got on my tiptoes and looked at his before smiling.

He smiled looking at my lips then my eyes." Why you so happy?" He said softly as i grab his hand walking out the classroom

"You have my schedule, bookie." I said giving him a nickname. He then took his hand off of my mines and mug me.

Before walking away from me making me laughed." I apologize about that. anyway are you happy that you with me?!" I said cheesing.

He grab my shoulder pulling me closer." You want to know something?" He said. " Yea, what is it?" I said. He went closer to my ear and whispered.

"No." He said answering my question and i pushed him away from me. " Don't play with me." I said pointing at him.

Justin laughed at me then put his arm around my shoulder." Anyway, what class we have next?" Justin said looking around nervously.

He was probably nervous being around people he don't know. Or just don't like people he don't see personal.

He genuinely looked cute looking like a lose puppy. " Y/n?" He snapped me out of my thoughts with his deep voice.

"ye-yea?" I said looking into his eyes." What class we got?" He said biting his bottom lip. "Oh we got math." He smacked his lips before leaving me.

"Uh uh. Where you going?" I said grabbing the back of his hoodie softly. " Going to smoke." He said and u shrugged my shoulders walking to math.

"I'm playing." Justin says smiling as he behind me." i was finna say because i don't smoke." I said as we walked in math.

We met about 49 minutes ago and we both feel like we met each other years ago. Justin is so handsome and a cool guy.

I already like him." Y/n earth to you." Hearing one my of friends say making me smile a bit." Who that new boy?" She said blushing.

I shrugged my shoulders." If i was you, i wouldn't tan to him his annoying." I said smiling nodding my head knowing dang well that a lie.

I just didn't want to tell her that so she wouldn't talk to him." Oh ok." Dior sayings rolling her eyes. fake bitch. I said under my breathe.

Jay came to me and smiled. He then took his phone out going on whatever app holding my waist." You must like me.. i'm playing." I said letting my overthinking thoughts come in my mind.

"Class, you can do anything you want because y'all did all hell homework so have free time." Ms pickett said and everyone thanked her.

Me and justin had sat on the couch and he whispered something in my ear.