𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐃𝐝𝐨𝐭, 𝐂𝐚𝐫 𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨

RIHANNA CENAT
Location | Home

————————————-

"Come outside, nigga!" Buba says yelling on the phone. I moved my phone from my ear and mug it. "Nigga stop yelling." I said.

"Word to my deads, if it's an ugly bitch imma slap you!" I heard a squeaky voice says.

"Word TO my deads. Ain't nobody a bitch or ugly, hoe." I mumble the last word.

Buba then switched the conversation up by begging me to come outside and i finally saved up since it's nothing to do anyway.

"Fine." Buba thanked me yelling probably smiling too. I hanged up the phone and took a shower.

After half an hour later, i got out the shower and went to my room to dry off the water from body with my pink towel.

I then sat on my bed adding some lotion to my legs and chest including my arms and neck." Somebody outside!" Hearing erica says.

"Damn.. can't even wait." Shaking my head before putting my clothes on, i took out couple of minutes ago.

I left grabbing my keys, phone and air pods with my lipgloss, perfume lotion and my bag

I left grabbing my keys, phone and air pods with my lipgloss, perfume lotion and my bag. Leaving the room going straight to the door.

I hugged my family and told them i love them and left the house.

"Hold on, bitch!" Yelling at buba as he kept blowing the horn on purpose. I got inside the car getting a face close to face with buba.

Pushing him harshly," Move!" I said getting irritated because you brought me out hea for this shit. To be annoying.

"Who this ugly ass nigga?" Buba and some boys bust of laughter while the boy mugged me.

But i was lying saying his was ugly because he wasn't."Worda bro.." He took a deep breather.

I laughed at him holding my stomach." I'm playing. You cute." I said smirking at him.

"Oh ait." He said aggressively turning to the window. "Sassy men apocalypse." Shaking my head at him."anyway."

Buba grab the back of the boy hoodie and he turn around slapping him in his face." THIS IS DDOT GZZ." Ddot slap him harder.

"Stop playing wimme. Yo dd slap this nigga." Ddot said as his friend dd laughed at him while he smiled but was dead serious.

I went on the phone and somebody snatch my phone out of my hand." YO BRO!" I said getting up from my seat.

"word to ma muva, i swear if y'all bum ass nigga shitty boo-boo ass niggas won't give me my shit back. I'm beating y'all to death." I said.

They all bust out laugher." Yo ddot give me my shit." I said calmly noticing he had my phone. Ddot shook his head.

"No." Ddot said.

I sat down in my sit thinking before punching him everywhere on his body." chill." Ddot said but i wasn't listing.

—————————————-

"Where the other one at?" Me and ddot agure over some mc donald's becsuse he took my sandwich so i'm asking for anything more.

"I ate that too.. dummy." He said mumbling the last word and i grab his jacket up and ddot begin to smile hard.

"Where the fuck is that burger, yo?!" I said almost yelling at him and he gave me my chicken sandwich slowly.

Buba and notti bust out laugher while dd was rolling up a blunt.

"The way how he slowly gave you it go me dying." Notti said screaming whole laughter and it made me laugh.

I hide my smile with my hand looking out the window. I felt somebody tapped me." Yes?" I said.

Ddot hugged me before leaving the car.

"Yo that nigga left!" Notti and dd said at the same time. I got confused almost immediately getting out." My heart!" I yelled.

Ddot turned around confusedly watching me walk to him and i hugged him." Why you leaving?" I said quietly.

"My fought, hearty. I just ain't wanna be in there forreal." He said as the boys came out the car with buba holding the camera.

I smiled hugging him as ddot holds my waists doing the same thing.

"Yo word to my deads, why you on my cousin like that?!" Buba said mad.

Ddot laughed slapping my ass." Imma finna beat this nigga ass!" Buba said giving the camera to notti. Dd scream from the car.

"Nigga you ain't do shit!" Dd said. Buba pointed at him." Sit your ass back in that muthafucking seat." Buba said.

Notti grab his shirt." Stop talking like that for niggas go though ya body." He said earning a laughed from me and ddot.

"You gay." I said as i turn laughing with ddot. Notti mugged us rolling his eyes before getting a call from his phone.

He  grab it from his pocket answering it." What's the word, ma heart?" He said softly giving the camera to me.

Notti walked away getting in the car with dd seeing it was mad smoke coming from the car.

"Hey y'all." I said smiling eating my chicken sandwich. "Say hey." I said.

"It's that ddot nigga. glah glah boom." Ddot said fading his sentence making me mug him.

Ddot put my head in his chest a bit." I said hey not throw up sign language and say glah glah boom." Rolling my eyes.

I mocked him." Shut up." Ddot said hugging my body.

"Buba here." I said and he grab the camera and we walked away." Where y'all niggas going?" Noti said yelling.

We ignored them going to the deli and then went to his house.

"Let's play uno." I said and ddot agreed setting his phone up to record us.

Ddot sext infront of me watching me count each other uno cards. I looked up and he smiled at me biting his bottom lip.

I smacked my lips smiling too." I can't wait until i make you mine." My heart bested not knowing what to say.

"Me too." I said finally giving it in.