Notti osama | Cheater

6:00 amLocation | Studio————————-

6:00 am
Location | Studio
————————-

Zoey was eating her chipotle while waiting for Ethan to finish his verse." Yo, cut this shit." Ethan in a mad voice.

"Zo, get yo fucking man." Darrien said rolling her eyes at Ethan.

Ethan sighs texting somebody on his phone. Zoe got up from the couch going into the studio.

"Baby?" Zo said, Ethan hum at her not laying attention at her.

"You okay? You seem mad?" She ask him. Ethan nods his head.

"Yea. I'm straight." He nonchalantly says. Zoey wanted to seen what was going on so she moved closer.

"Yo, bro chill." He said pushing her away some.

Zo stood there on why he push her away? Usually he would tell her what was going on and let her sit on his lap. But he been acting weird.

"What's the word?" She says to him getting pissed off on why he was acting like this about three months. Ethan ignored her texting somebody.

She then scoffed grabbing his arm making his phone dropped, Ethan immediately reacted.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" Ethan said as she grabs his arms.

"Why you been acting like this?" Ethan slightly mugged her. Her heart skipped a beat probably thinking he is cheating on her.

He pushed her away aggressively making her fall in the ground. Ethan then went to go grab his phone off the ground calling somebody.

"Yea?  I'm on my way now." He said smiling biting his bottom lip.

They then hung up the phone. Ethan bump into her.

Zoey got up from the ground pushing him back and bump him too.

"Next time you put your fucking hands on me again! I swear not to god. Imma bring my brothers up hea!" Zoey said bringing her New York voice out.

Good thing the windows was tinted too. Because she would have felt embarrassed. Well she is.

"Watch yo fucking mouth and shut the fuck up,yo! You look and sound dumb." Ethan said walking up to her. Her back was now to the wall.

Zoey didn't care at this point in bust out crying. Ethan smacks his lips, walking away." Now you wanna be a crybaby?" He said grabbing her jaw.