Water prank/ luh tyler

Florida,idk
9:20

Aiko pov

"Hello my luvsss, so today we finna be pranking tylerr

"Hello my luvsss, so today we finna be pranking tylerr." I said smiling at the camera showing my white teeth.

"Alr, so many of you requested water pranks. Which means that like when your bf or gf goes to sleep, you pour water on them." I said explaining to my camera.

I put my camera down and spin around," outfit check, so the next video is that I'm going to be doing fly girls outfits. Cus some of y'all need to be that girl Fr. Nun in my beautiful fans now." I said putting my hands together.

Her outfit:

"K, let's go now

"K, let's go now." I said fixing my hair and grab the camera.

I hurry and sat the camera down. Where Tyler can't see at and grab my mop thingy that's full of water.

"Now before y'all say sum, I brought this today and ain't use this but for this." I said getting on the bed carefully making sure the water don't spill.

Tyler outfit:

"3....2......1!" I said yelling.

I pour the water on him,making him jump up trying to get his breath back in place.

I burst out laughter after he hit the wall thinking it was the hall way. He got up going to the bathroom slamming it almost making the tv on the wall fall.

I grab the camera and knock on the door,"baby." I said giggling at his reaction," da fuck you want?" Tyler said mad.

"Come out nigga." I said trying to open da door but it was locked,"no!" He said acting like a baby. I sigh and walked away.

When I walked away I felt water falling off my hair. I turn around seeing Tyler laugh at loud," that's what ya get." He said running away.

"I'm finna beat yo ass." I said chasing him around. But he grab my waist,"I'm sorry mama." He said kissing my lips.

"Fine and I'm sorry too." I said kissing him back. I pulled away out of breath,"well stay tuned to my YouTube vlogs/pranks my luvs bye and be healthy." I said blowing kissing at the camera.

Tyler grab my neck and turn the camera off.

"Since you want to do pranks, I got sum for you before we go out to eat." He said picking me up throwing me on his shoulder.